Thursday, August 9, 2007

Love Being A Girl

Yes, I have posted this picture before, who cares. I love it. These 3 OOC hotties are just too cute. They loved dressing up!
This was nothing out of the ordinary.. actually, it is an every day/second thing. I think Auburn thought that moms made little girls like baby dolls, pretty things, ETC.... She found out over the last 2 years that GIRLS come out loving GIRLY THINGS!!!
The pic. above is on a night that Auburn spent the night at my moms, I stole Rox & went & rocked her to sleep. She had to have her bottle, her blankee (from SGIA of course) and a baby doll. Shalae went to pick Auburns kids up a couple days ago (pretty early). Shalae told me all about how Roxy was curled up in her crib with her baby & she loved seeing her. Can you tell why I am so baby hungry?
My cheesy daughter is obsessed with jammas. These ones were too hard for me or my mom to pass up. My mom bought her the jammas, so I added the needed... emergency accessories. (As my mom would call them)
We all stare at Noahs long thick lashes, I guess Alisse couldn't help but find out what his lashes would look like with a little mascara.
If I had a working scanner, there would be some added of Brad & Drew Romney growing up!! (They loved having older sisters *wink)
It can also be really hard work bein' a girl.
Ellie never sleeps when we want her to. BUT she is really good at falling asleep in wierd places at wierd times. (I have all ready posted her asleep in the tub & upside down.. stay tuned, there are still more to come) A week or so ago, Lance & I were in the other room talking... all of the sudden Lance peeked in the other room (wondering why Elle was so quiet).. to find her asleep on the computer table. I guess Dora computer games are hard work.
SHE LOVES trying to fall asleep around 5:30 or so. It is so much fun for us!! HA

I had the cutest video to post of Ellie & Roxy having a blast in the shower, but I can't remember how you post a video clip. Roxy thought it was hillarious to be in the shower with Ellie while wearing swim suits.

The simple things!

Ellie loves dressing up... as does any girl! She can't wait to share swim suits & clothes. Ellie will probably be my height in about 2nd grade (according to Auburn)... but she'll be sticks & bones!

FYI: You might have heard it before, but those of you that tell me "She is your twin", ETC... Ellie has Lance's body with my head stuck on top. (Just a random note..)

Girls night out, (honey there aint no doubt...) Last Friday night Alisse, Shalae, me & (my cousin) Krista went out to Charleston's. It was a blast. All we could do was laugh! Just thinking back on us as youngsters is funny!!

(Rollcall, Shaboom, Shake Shake Caboom. Hi my name is Krista, Hi my names Suzanne... and we are the cousins on the Souix team... my Aunt Alma was our POP WARNER cheer coach for all the girl cousins & all of their friends while her sons Sonny & Griffin played football.) We have so many funny memories growing up... beach trips, grandmas sleep overs, parties, cabin trips, ETC!!! I am so glad we have a close family!

Today while I was trying to make these 2 children pick up their mess... I looked over to see 2 Princess/Sister MISSIONARIES! WHY missionaries... They had their arms around eachother. They were playing church, making up new words to church songs (even though they know the right words). Then the conversation:

Noah: "Ellie, we look pretty."

Ellie: "Yeah we are missionaries."

Noah: "Let's go get on our bikes."

Ellie: "O.K., and then we will ride to Grandmas house."

It can be hard to be pretty.

Just ask Noah about how much harder it is to walk in heals than it is to hit & catch the baseball!!

7 comments:

Alisse Baldwin said...

LOL LOL LOL!!! Shalae's DAUGHTERS are going to be SO cute!

Unknown said...

holy cow... that is too funny! i can't wait for carter and gabby to have cousins! either marsh, ames, or me needs to get married quick! ellie and noah are the cutest cousins ever!

Skousen Family! said...

that picture of you girls is so cute!
I just had to laugh reading some of your memories! Being little was the BEST

MichelleY said...

just to let you know about drew and brad dressing like girls - you don't have to have ALL sisters to play dressup - just ask Brian a.k.a. Snowflake a.k.a. Princess about my old silky nightgowns!

Auburn said...

Love this post! Oh, and love having a girl!

Unknown said...

THANK YOU Aunt Suzy! I loved every second of being a sister missionary. And THANK YOU Aunt Leasy, it was fun getting "boy make-up" on.

-Noah

Julie Jan said...

I love your blog. You have the best posts! Your little Ellie is so adorable. I can't believe she loves falling asleep at 5:30pm. That must be nice. I hope you can figure out how to post that video!!