Sunday, August 19, 2007

RockHeart ROCKS!!!!!

For those of you that I have not checked out our FEATURED ITEMS, or incase you STILL have not signed up for our monthly newsletter.... You have got to check out these awesome products! (Sign up quick!)


YES, She's Got It All sells a little bit of clothing (it's just hard to find). WE HOPE TO ADD MORE! Everytime Ellie (wonderful model... *wink) wears this
people stop us & ask where I got it... (of course I get a little nervous advertising in person).. SO, if you have a little princess, surprise her with a crown tank! I know she will love it!!

Close up of the crown. (made with studs & rhinestones)
Here are just a few cute pieces to give you a HINT of what there is... BUT click HERE to scope out more! I love everything that RockHeart makes.

WHAT?

WHO?

You ask:


ROCKHEART was started by

Christy (Garcia) Frank.

(She is the oldest daughter of Fran Garcia, one of my moms bestest friends). RockHeart is a non profit organization. ALL of the proceeds go to help charity. Christy has been helping Shalae & I with everything to get our charity started. We are calling our charity


"She's Got Heart".

We will be raising money to help with the research for newborns and children with heart conditions. As some of you may know Auburn's oldest son, RIGGS has been so inspiring to us & maybe even some of you!


Riggs (now) on the far left

While Auburn (my oldest sister) was pregnant with Riggs she found out that her baby probably would not live once he was delivered, because of how serious and complicated his heart conditions/defects were. So many people prayed and fasted so much for Auburn, Riggs, and also for the doctors that would be helping them. Heavenly Father has answered so many prayers and blessed Riggs so much. After many surgerys and close calls, Riggs is quite the athlete and he is one of my heroes. As far as I know, Riggs hardly ever complains about taking his meds every day.
We will have more info on our charity

She's Got Heart,

our exclusive RockHeart item,

& more about Riggs' inspiring story, soon.

As far as ROCKHEART products, you can shop our site here,

call & let us know if you want to stop by to shop thru our stock,

or come visit our boutique/trunk show this coming weekend!

(See my last post if you want more details.)

15 comments:

MichelleY said...

Those shirts really are SO cute - if only I had a girl. Guess I could always buy one for the future - FAR future!I think that your charity sounds awesome too - it's so cool that you guys are doing that! About the calendar- Jones has his own - it will be available for the Holidays if anyone is interested - makes a great stocking stuffer!

See it Try it Love it said...

I love love love the tank tops, ditto on the wish I had a girl to wear them. The jewlery is also Fabulouso. I can't wait for the botique, it is going to be awesome. Riggs is so great you would never know.

chris+amber said...

Thanks for making me cry. It's amazing that Riggs today is the same kid as that baby in that picture! I love the name for your charity. Perfect. I might just have to get my girls that uber cute tank top!!!!! I love the jewelry too. Was that a ring with the big pearl? I love it! Makes me even more excited for Saturday!!

Kalene said...

Wow! I didn't know her baby went through all that! I can't even imagine! I'm glad he is doing better now- that is a great idea for a charity and I love the tank top! How small do they come- I know some lines start in bigger sizes. Can't wait for the botique!!

Alisse Baldwin said...

I love the idea for She's Got Heart!

Oh, and two letters: W. S.

Missy said...

I love this jewelry! And what a great cause. It does make me sad to see the pic of poor baby Riggs. All of that hasn't seemed to slow him down any, from the stories I have heard...you know since I know him and all (lol, Auburn). Cute kid. And cute model (Ellie) as always!

BTW...where is the boutique at? Me and Tiff were wondering that tonight. We are kinda slow.

Ashley (Belnap) Whiting said...

Suzanne-

That tank is so cute! I want to come to your boutique this weekend, where are you having it? Your daughter is ADORABLE she's like a mini you:)

Jamie W. said...

Hey Suzanne I totally love she's got it all. You guys have the cutest stuff. I love the tank I am going to have to buy it for Emma. Is Ellie wearing a size 4? I saw that you have size 4 and then size 6 on the website. I usually buy Emma a size 5 but, Ellie and her look the same size. Anyway I wanted to let you know that I went private on my blog and was wondering if I could have your e-mail address so I could invite you. E-mail me at kidzbe@hotmail.com Sorry we weren't at gymnastics yesterday, if you read my blog you will know why.

Unknown said...

all these things are SO cute! can't wait til tomorrow!

Tiffany Applegate said...

So I have been making a list of stuff that I am buying so I don't forget a thing...

So excited to see all the cute stuff.

Oh and maybe I'll give you my autograph!!

Cory♥Jessica said...

He, I have changed some things on my blog so i took it off for a while, i have a new address so my old link might not work.
Jessica

Ginger John said...

Ohh bummer I missed the boutique though I heard it was amazing. I LOVE the jewelry and definitely need to place an order for my little gals. I don't know that I can hang onto it as long as Christmas. We'll see! P.S. I think I know Fran Garcia-does she work for Bazzill? How funny what a small world. She is SOO nice and fun-if it's the same person ;)

Jenny Grover said...

Hey Suz, I want that jewelry holder! Is that for sale? I need something to hang my necklaces on and that would be perfect!

Anonymous said...

Suzanne!
Hey, I was out of town last weekend but I really wanted to get one of those cute necklaces. Do you still have any available?

Julie Jan said...

OK! I am such a slacker. I totally forgot about this! So sorry, but I heard it was a huge success. Amber said she got there on Saturday afternoon and everything was pretty much gone. I am so glad it was a hit! And don't be shy, tell everyone about your business. Must be nice to have one of the cutest walking advertisments.