Monday, August 13, 2007

First Come, First Serve!!!


Our END of SUMMER... BEGINNING of FALL
She's Got It All Boutique
is comin' up!!!

We have been stocking up, along with many of our great local suppliers!!
Come & bring a friend or family, or who ever you want!
Come even if it is just to
BE INSPIRED & GET IDEAS!!!

(You can copy, paste & then print this reminder if you want!)



I have been wanting to post a few of my loves from She's Got It All

so here are a few of my obsessions: (Including all the cute kids)...



This flower clip (above) can not be found on our website yet... but it will be sold at the boutique. (We are also hoping that our local supplier that will be selling our HEADBAND BOWS will have some to sell these 2 days!)


To view more clips and headbands click here or come check them out on the 24th & the 25th!

BABY BOOTIES!!!


I love all the camo and leopard printed booties!!!
Keep in mind that we will be selling most of our products for LESS at the boutique!!

(On our website the above booties sell for $12.00.... there they will be $9.00!!!)


CAR SEAT COVERS!!!

We offer a large selection of car seat covers.


FYI: If you click on the link to car seat covers, the first covers that appear are from our very custom (higher priced) supplier. If these are not in your price range, be sure to scroll down & check out the more reasonably priced covers!!!

We have recently removed the (reversible) car seat covers. We will have these covers on clearance at the boutique.

For those of you that do not know, we do have some items in stock! Not only for babies, but great gifts for teens or adults, too! Please call or e-mail Shalae or me to let us know if you would like to come by and shop!

THANKS to all of those who have kept us in mind & that have stopped by to grab a gift! We love it!!!!

Thanks for all the support & for all the people who have spread the word & listed us as a link on your blog! We appreciate it so much!

I hope to see you there!!!

23 comments:

The Tyler's said...

I'll be there! My Mom can't wait to go also.
As far as that website goes, what's not to get?! They just list cute ideas and then you can click on the links for stores that sell them. I love it.
My sis in law is starting to sell these bib clips that she makes. She sells them with matching towels. Would you guys be interested in selling them for her? She is selling them on another websites also.

The Tyler's said...

No it's my brother Jay's wife Kate. I told her to email you.

Alisse Baldwin said...

"Local Supplier"...? You mean ALG?

I'm getting PUMPED for this Par-tay! Let me hear you honk it!

MichelleY said...

Dearest Suzanne,
I will be at the boutique with money in hand- BUT - still am a little confuzed why you didn't ask me or Shellene G to be the hair clip models?!??

Suzy Cummard said...

Jill- Cool, thanks!

Alisse- I got some Swanson's Dinner in the freezer with your name on it! ..COme to my crib, my PAD!!!..

Michelle- I did, but your mom told me how much you both charge to model... OUT of my price range!

Kim said...

Hey Suzanne! I have to admit that I have been looking at your blog for a while now, but I am just now deciding to comment. Your little girl is so dang cute and looks just like you. Congrats on your website. Everything there is so cute and I want one of everything. I really want to come to your boutique and hope I can but my niece is also getting baptized that day. I will try. Anyways I just wanted to say Hi and it has been fun reading about you and seeing how you are doing.

the cummard family said...

Wow...I didn't realize how chubby Tilley is in those pictures. Her head is like the same size as Ellie's! Haha! Of course I lol every time I read Alisse's comments, "let me hear you honk it!" I can picture her saying it, AND doing the motion too (if there is one!?)

Kasey said...

Can't promise anything, but I'm really wanting to come and support you and see all the cute stuff. But I'm lame and don't do things alone. So, I gotta get my mom to come too. Or maybe Michelle can be my friend for the day!

Unknown said...

i can't wait! i am seriously SO excited!!!

Kim said...

I did watch both shows. I agree about Lauren she is almost looking for trouble. About the Newport one I am not sure yet. I will probably watch it cause I already have the season pass to it. Well I am happy to hear from you and I will keep in touch.

Anonymous said...

Hey Suzanne, It's so fun to find people on here that you haven't seen in a long time. Your family is adorable. I just set up my blog and it's neat to see everyone's and what they are up to.

Mikelle said...

I just sent you that email(to your suzycummard address)-just wanted to let you know in case you checked your blog first-Let me know if it doesn't work!! I had sooo much fun at dinner tonight! Cade's out of diapers-crap-now I still have to go to the store tonight, great!:)

Brooke said...

i love this post. good advertising! alisa and i are really excited for the boutique. i will be sending you an email soon to ask you some questions! we are excited to see you on friday the 24th!

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Se você quiser linkar meu blog no seu eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso.(If you speak English can see the version in English of the Camiseta Personalizada.If he will be possible add my blog in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend).

Alisse Baldwin said...

Susan-

Just in case you didn't already know, don't press the "English version" of that comment, because they can probably trace your computer as "active" and send you more junt! But you probably already translated it, seeing as how you're a professional Espanol speaker anyway.

Love,
Your fav Sister

Mikelle said...

OH, I forgot to RSVP...um I'll probubly come on Sat. Jake's got me a babysitting job for the weekend...but that means I'll make him take over on Sat so I can come to your house for a little break!!!

Summer said...

Wish I could come but Justin is preparing to doo a mini triathalon thing with Nathan in Show low that weekend. So I think we'll be up there. Sounds like a blast I'd love to come see your stuff.

I just love cool boutique products that are not mass marketed! woot!

chris+amber said...

I'm planning on coming!!!! I can't wait!

Kalene said...

Hey! So many cute things to choose from and perfect timing because I have some friends getting ready to have babies!! So- I planning to be there Fri night- and hopefully without Makayla! Is it at your moms house?

Alisse Baldwin said...

Dear popular sisters,

How do I get 19 people to comment on my blog in, like, 3 days? Please share your skillz.

Love,
The attention-deprived sis.

angiedunn said...

Those booties are calling my name. Maybe they'd fit Chloe's cabbage patch, Britney.

I'm plannin' on coming...if I can find a sitter for the Bowie.

So cute!

Anonymous said...

I just had to tell you that I saw a picture of Ellie on Kanoe's blog and she is the cutest girl I have ever seen. But I have to remain anonymous so that none of your family members' feelings are hurt.

Katie Peterson said...

WHOAH!! 22 comments, I think that is a world record. OKAY...I need a GIRL!! It is totally not fair, ALL the cute stuff is for girls!! Are there any cute boy booties that don't look girly??? Some day I will have a girl.....maybe, not for a LONNNNNNNGGGGG time! lol