Tuesday, June 12, 2007

WIN $25.00!!!

Do you know a really great DAD?
Do you have a picture of him?
Wouldn't you LOVE to win $25.00 to She's Got It All?
If you did not answer yes to all.... Well... Then get a life!! wink!!
Just a few more days to enter in our contest! It is so easy to enter & win!
CHANCES ARE GOOD!
Hurry & enter by clicking HERE: http://www.shesgotitall.net/pages/rewards.php
Don't feel dumb! You do not even have to be in the picture! It can be your dad, your husband, or a father that you know of. We don't care. Someone has got to win.
Shouldn't it be you?
Good Luck!!

5 comments:

Suzy Cummard said...

I will be entering Lance at the last minute if nobody enters it! I want $25.00 to buy my favorite things from my favorite website!!

Anonymous said...

I just sent you the winning entry!

Anonymous said...

Is Sammy B eligible?

Suzy Cummard said...

Yeah, if it would've been before the 14th! wink. I would've entered him, but I was not allowed, same goes for Shalae!!!

Suzy Cummard said...

YES, more people did enter & it was a hard decision!
CoNgRaTs to STEPHANIE ROMNEY! Bill is such a great example & I know he is a wonderful dad and husband.