Wednesday, June 20, 2007

See It, Want It, Get It

Check out these famous people!! You can purchase all of these couture items from
She's Got It ALL!!
It is always fun to see what stars are sporting!

My Blankee has quite the stars list!

(Robes, baby blankets, adult throw blankets, items for pets, and much more!




Remember FREE SHIPPING on all of our items on our site, and we sell most of our products at 30% off retail prices!
Also, be sure to sign up on our contact list & help us spread the word!
ENJOY!!!






STAR: Jullian Barberie


Product: Diaper bag












STARS: Rachel Ray & Courtney Cox Arquette, Product: Childrens smocks!







STAR: Marcia Cross, Product: Bjorn slip cover & also nursery decor. (see below)

























Also, check out these celebrities nurseries (items by New Arrivals) by clicking HERE!!: Jennie Garth, Marcia Cross, Sean "Diddy" Combs, Brooke Burke, and also Julia Roberts.

With She's Got It All prices it is easy to live like the stars! wink!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

OK, I just checked out the new project idea you posted so I was sure that you would have done a post about it. But I love this post! Now YOU deserve a raise. And by the way for anyone reading this comment - you have to check out Suzanne's project idea she posted. It's really cute - she has a link to it on her sidebar.

Missy said...

Alls I have to say is...it is a good thing my babies are grown! All this cute da*n stuff! We would be even more broke...j/k. Really, Tiffy and I were discussing what she is going to buy from you for her babes. Luckily for you, I need a buttload of house decorations. I shall call you soon! Don't tell Mark!!!

Julie Jan said...

You guys are so good! I love all this stuff! I need to stop looking and wanting everything...I just need to buy. Hope it is as successful as it looks!

Unknown said...

i just checked out your project... love it! i really like the brown ones with the bow & the pink ones with the flowers! my mom & me are going to make some for carter & gabby now! thanks for the cute ideas! you & shalae rock!

Jenny Grover said...

O my gosh can I get one for Sophie?