Friday, June 15, 2007

"In The Motherhood"

Before I forget... couple new BLOGGERS!! Love it. You can check them out! (Look at my links.)
I just need to tell my Blog stalkers about this webisode! It is called "In The Motherhood" & one of the main actors is that funny girl from "King of Queens"! Lance showed me this on Thursday, and I am still laughing! Click here to see the 4 webisodes!! They are a few minutes long, but I know I could relate in a couple ways... AND today I will just say that someone close to me had a similar experience (episode one). Not funny now, but makes a good story!
When you watch them see if you, or someone you know has gone through some of these things!! If so, you can even write in!
I have added their site to my links! ENJOY!!!

5 comments:

MichelleY said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
MichelleY said...

I am going to Things Remembered at the mall tomorrow to price out the Father's Day gift. If it is more than $20 - I don't think it is worth it - sorry Jones what can I say I'm cheap. As for Days and me, I only get really obsessed in the summertime, when I realize that I have no life - not that it is any different from any other time of the year. That's just when all of my other reality shows leave except So you think you can dance.

Unknown said...

I watched episode 1. That was pretty funny. I like the way you worded "someone close to me" like something tragic happened. Well, I guess it was a little tragic.

Auburn said...

I watched all of the episodes, and I think I have a few stories to write for them. Either the one where I got locked out in my garage in my garments by Riggs who was 2, with newborn Jax inside. OR when Riggs yelled out a list of bad words at the nurse who was about to give him a shot are on the top of my long list. Leah Remini and Chelsea Handler are 2 of my favorite comedians,so I loved this. I know Leahs real life husband played on the episodes, I wander if that was her daughter, she would be about that age, and looks like the husband.

Suzy Cummard said...

Auburn, If you do not write some stories... I will for you! No joke.
I love all the episodes.
I can clearly remember the day you showed up at moms FRANTIC! I was scared that something worse had happened... but now I would be freaking out more than that if I had to drive somewhere in my g's to get help. That is why everyone needs to have at least one really close neighbor!!