Wednesday, June 13, 2007

USA GYMNASTICS

USA GYMNASTICS
is having their
KIDS NIGHT OUT!!!
I will be there to help for Kids Night Out this
Saturday (JUNE 16),
incase any parents are nervous that they would not know the adults.
(possibly Lance, too)
Let me know if you want to sign up!!
It said in the e-mail that it was from
6 - 9 at night,
but I heard it goes until 9:30.... ??? I'll find out.
The kids do a craft, eat pizza (or some kind of dinner), play games, and can play all around the gym!!!
It is fun, and also a great way for your kids to try out the gym!
To pay at the door (if there is still room) will be: 1 kid = $15.00, 2 kids = $25.00.
I have an e-mail that I could forward to anyone that would be interested.
If you bring in the e-mail, they will take off $2.00.
Call or e-mail me if you want to come!! THANKS, Suzanne

5 comments:

chris+amber said...

I emailed you...how old do the kids have to be? My girls would LOVE to go!! They STILL talk about Ellie's bday party.

Suzy Cummard said...

I think 3 and up!! I signed up Noah & said he was 3. Let me know if you need me to help you!

Jamie W. said...

Hey Suzanne, kids night out sounds so fun, I thought about it but, then we would have to find somewhere for Bradley to go if we wanted to do something with no kids. I didn't sign them up for the mini meet, I just found out about it on Tues. but, I am going out my sister in laws for an overnighter on Friday and Saturday and don't think I will be back by 1:00. They will have to do it next time. Sorry now my comment is long. Thanks for being so good with my kids.

Missy said...

Suz...how much for 3 little girls???

Thanks.

Suzy Cummard said...

I am not sure if there is mare of a discount. I forgot to ask! USA's # is: 480-926-1480. If you call, tell them I sent you. (Your boys can come, too!)