Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Cutest Reception!

This is a picture of the cute helpers at Amelia Romney's reception! (The photo was taken inside where they were all making the food!) If you think this picture is cute, you would've DIED at the whole reception. Everything was cream, pink & brown. It was so fun, yet so PRETTY! Amelia's mom, STEPH, is O.O.C.! When it comes to being perfect, or when there is any craft involved, she goes over the top! Stephanie is one of my moms best friends & when their friends get together WATCH OUT! I just sit back & learn!
Great She's Got It All aprons, I must say. Aren't the stylin' aprons so cute for a big event?
To find this apron, or to view more Jessie Steele Aprons click here!

This PERFECT cake matched the Wedding invitation to a T! A girl named Katie Fort made this. She made my wedding cake (5 years ago) & I was so happy with it. It was EXACTLY what I asked for! If you would like to contact her, e-mail me or leave a comment, since she does not have a site or a blog.
BTW- once I figure out the website of the awesome decorator at the reception, I will be adding it to my links, FOR SURE!

This is my mom & one of her best friends, Fran. (If you do not know me, my mom is on the left.) I have about a million freckles like Fran, so she would tell people she was my mom... I guess she still says this. Aren't they so cute?!!

Look how good guys even look in these aprons! WINK! (Thanks Pres. Westergard & Ronald for modeling!... and thanks to Elaine Fort for taking these pictures, & letting me use them!)

20 comments:

Unknown said...

Diddo about the cutest reception ever. I didn't want to leave. I loved every single thing about it!

See it Try it Love it said...

That does look like a super cute reception. I love the apron idea, I would totally have done that. We love She's Got It All. I also totally love the decorator of the reception, I want to see their site.

Kasey said...

I think I agree. That is the cutest reception ever!

Unknown said...

thanks for posting pictures! i commented on amber's blog to post some... but i think she's m.i.a. cause her blog hasn't changed in a long time! but i had to work that night and couldn't go... i was so ticked off! it looks so cute & i heard from everyone that went that it was amazing!

Brittney Smith said...

I'm so sad I missed it, we were out of town. I'm sure it was soooo cute. Can you get me Katie Forts number. I had no idea she did cakes, and my sister-n-law is getting married this summer. Thanks!

Jamie W. said...

Hi Suzanne, your blog is so cute. I found it through Crystal's also. I think your website she's got it all is so cute. I have gotten some cute ideas from there for Emma's room. Thanks for teaching Breck and Emma at gymnastics they love you as a coach.

Anonymous said...

Hi Suzanne . . . Way to go! I see you figured out how to post those photos. By the way, this is the first comment I've ever left on a blog, although I've been known to stalk many of them. Kinda creepy, huh?

Anonymous said...

What I forgot to say is that I don't think The Theme Team has a website. Sorry. But, I do happen to know how to contact them. Call me.

Missy said...

I want some of that cake!!! And the aprons are so cute...only problem is...if I had one, I might feel like I would have to actually cook, we wouldn't want that.

Hillary said...

I am dying! I can't believe all the cute things at that wedding! That cake is the coolest thing ever. It makes me want to get married again! (I love my husband, but would love to have another receptioin)

Anonymous said...

I love all the Jesse Steele aprons on your website. This pink and brown polka dot apron is my favorite. I love the scallops at the bottom of it. I am so glad I found your website.

Barb said...

Hey Suzanne! I have to admit that I have looked at your blog a few times and I always LOVE it. You always have the cutest pictures and I love all your ideas about cute stuff. (I need help...). Your little girl is SO dang cute! It looks like you had so much fun in Orlando! We only live about 3 hours away. I am actually taking the young women in our ward to the Orlando temple tomorrow to do Baptisms.

angiedunn said...

romney anything=perf

period.

angiedunn said...

ya, i kinda get carried away sometimes with novel length posts. i write them in my brain before hand, and then they always turn out longer than i want. anyhoo! yes, that is my dog, and yes, we used to take him {mr. miyagi} to lori & loved her. can't remember why we stopped...i think she stopped doing it or something. i don't really remember, as i pretty much loathe owning a pet & myron takes care of all the responsibility. ha! hope you are having a great day!

Kasey said...

Did I see you at the movies with Ellie today? I think I did. What is Lance up to nowadays?

Ginger John said...

Ohhhh wow. It looks so awesome. that is such a cool cake. I am obssessed with cakes. there is a company www.azcakes.com I get all my kids bday cakes from. they are to die for!

Missy said...

Whatever Miss Popular with a million comments.

Katie Peterson said...

Geez....I don't think I have ever seen some one with 17 comments, I better make it 18, world record!! I love those aprons, I bought the same one for my mom for Mother's day, maybe I should buy one for my dad....they look so good on the men! ;-)

Julie Jan said...

That cake is freakin awesome. Amber tried explaining it to me, but I didn't picture it like that. I love how everyone matched and how beautiful the reception looked..go Romney's!

Amanda B. said...

I miss that ward! It's fun to look back and see friends that still live there. Love the aprons! Of course the wedding was perfect. It was a Romney wedding.