Monday, December 26, 2011

Random. Fall 2011

 Earlier this school year, I missed all the notices about school picture day. 

If you know anything about Ellie, you know she loves to be all dolled up & fancy. On that day (for school pics) Ellie left the house wearing an old shirt, wearing her hair in piggies that she wasn't happy about & even left mad/sad. When I heard it had been school picture day, I was at work. There was nothing I could do about it. I actually went in my office & started to cry. 1) I felt like a failure as a mom. 2) I knew Ellie felt "ugly" that day.

LUCKILY, there are retakes! 
Ellie picked out her outfit & jewelry, and yes-her shoes.
I love this GIRLY GIRL.

I mentioned a few post back about all our dental issues. Her mouth & my wallet were so DONE with all of it. 
Here's Elle being a happy {drugged} piggy.

One of Ellie's favorite things- showing off her baby cousin, Lucy.
Once in awhile I take Lucy on a jog to see Ellie at school.

Here's our mantle for fall. 
(To remember for next year... and to add cuter stuff next time, too. ha)

No comments: