Monday, December 26, 2011

Our Idea of "Black Friday"

 I hosted a BLACK FRIDAY KIDS DAY OUT at USA GYM. 
8am-noon
The kids came early, made a craft with donuts (reindeer & snowman), watched Polar Express, & played.
 After that, we met up with my family for a family bike ride to Freestone Park.

 We played flag football. Some of us were better at the game than others. This picture says it all with Shalae & I standing there as everyone else is so serious & into the game! ha

 Ellie was actually really into the game. Sometimes maybe too much. 
When she was standing still she'd be doing cartwheels & handstands. When she did good she'd be bustin' out some gangsta moves. Auburn said it best when she said "Ellie is a gangsta cheerleader". I couldn't agree more!


Down went our fall decor.... which as great. That meant time to bring out CHRISTMAS!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love that you have a computer now. I just read all 13 of your new posts!!