Monday, December 26, 2011

Halloween 2011

This year for Halloween Ellie had been saying she wanted to be Matilda all year. Once it came time to get an outfit together, her mind started to change. WHY? Well I told her Matilda wore overalls & scroungy clothes with a big red bow. Ellie wanted nothing to do with that kind of outfit. So.... then she decided she wanted me to make her a big tutu and she would be a 
CUTE WITCH. 
THAT SHE WAS.

We call our home "our someday house". Meaning SOME DAY it will be fixed up. SOME DAY.
But with my love for decorating & holidays, I get so excited for this time of year.
Here is some pics of our SOMEDAY house.
This is my sister, Shalae's house. I always love everything she does. She is such a perfectionist in ways I am not. Loved her decor!
Speaking of Shalae- here is Ellie & Noah at my kids craft class.

We live in the neighborhood I grew up in. My parents still live in this neighborhood, too. Each year we have a neighborhood Halloween party.
Here is Ellie & Lucy at the party.






Me & my beehive & beehive leaders doing a face painting booth.
Ellie & Tatum.

Tradition:
Ellie & Taryn sportin their Halloween spirit at school.
Halloween  night at Grandma Cheryl's with the Jon's.
Finally, trick or treating in our neighborhood. (parents area)
Some of my favorites:


It was a Happy Halloween.

No comments: