Monday, April 7, 2008

What's in the Box?

That is always the question when we get a package for She's Got It All.
I usually love opening the boxes, especially when they are NEW ITEMS!
I thought that I would give you a
sneak peek
at a couple of my
favorite new items
that will be at the
MAY 2nd BOUTIQUE!

How the heck am I going to pick my favorite purse when they are all so cute?


ALL of the new purses are going to be out

- FOR THE FIRST TIME -

at the boutique.

(We are not going to let anyone set any purses aside, hold any, or buy them before the boutique.)

1st come - 1st serve!

We want to be fair.

So - come as soon as it starts on May 2nd!!!

An other great thing about the purses-

THE PRICES!

YAHOO!!

You can purchase one for yourself & your mom for MOTHERS DAY!

.....................................

Here are a couple other new products that I love that will be at the boutique.

Ahh, I wish Ellie could still fit into these cute sandals!

Mark your calendars now for our first

birthday party!

Friday May 2, 2008
6-8 pm

*Make it a girls' night out and bring your friends

*Shop for Mother's Day

*Remember teacher gifts for the last day of school

*Door Prize drawings every 1/2 hour

*Party Favors / Project Idea samples for you to take home

(OH MY GOSH!! So cute)

*Products for sale at discount prices

(including a clearance area)

*An invitation will be sent out soon (to those on our e-mail list) with more information including the location and boutique-exclusive items

If you are not on our contact list- sign up now!

http://www.shesgotitall.net

We hope to see all of you there!!

16 comments:

Alisse Baldwin said...

You're right- they ARE so cute! I can't wait for the Birthday PARTY! (especially the cupcakes)

Unknown said...

NWS. I LOVE the purses and want about 5 for myself!

The Tyler's said...

I'll be there!...with my gift certificate and all! I can't wait. Did she say there will be cupcakes???

Kristen Arnett said...

You didn't tell me there were going to be purses!! Now I am even more EXCITED! And all of your baby shoes are so cute! I will be there at 6:00!

Kasey said...

I'm dying to buy that grean polka dot one. I'll be there for sure!

MichelleY said...

oh oh, save the black and white polkadots with the red for me :) Hopefully I can get their first to buy it before everyone else!

Unknown said...

holy cow... i´m SO excited!!! those purses are SO SO SO cute!

Lisa said...

I am so glad we were able to see each other while I was down. Thank you so much for the sweet things on your blog and on mine. One of this days I need to get out my JR high notes from friends and show you the one I have from you. It is written in all different colored markers and talks all about Joey! I also found some pics of us in high school I should post, so be lookin for those:)

chris+amber said...

OOH! I'll be there! Those purses are TDF! I cannot wait until the new USA gym opens, especially since it's pretty much just down the road from us!

Suzy Cummard said...

YEAH! I am glad some of you are interested. Our last boutiques around the Holidays, were a bad time for people!
Keep telling all your friends or family!! Come even if you just want to be inspired!
THANKS for all the support!

AND Jill----
YES!! THERE will be CUPCAKES & lots of them! It is kind of our "Birthday theme". A cute girl named JILL McKee (sp?) makes the BEST cupcakes ever (watch out Sprinkles).. and she is making some for SGIA!!

Serioulsly- thanks everyone & keep spreading the word! We more than appreciate it!

angiedunn said...

that green polka dot number is the cutest thing i've ever seen.

Jamie W. said...

Oh my gosh. Cute stuff. I am going to be there. Can't wait!!

The Lake's said...

Oh man! I am bummed that we missed Ellie's party I didnt know Greg may have gotten the invite and forgot to tell me! your boutique stuff is so cute I need to get on your mailing list for the invite!

kemptons said...

How fun to get packages all the time with such cute stuff in them. I love those purses! Sure wish I lived in the valley so that I could come.

Meggs said...

The purses are the cutest ever. All I ever carry is a diaper bag these days. I need a cute bag in size XL. If I lived closer I'd be there for sure. Cute stuff. About 2 more years till we move to the east side. Not like I'm counting or anything...

The Wilkins' said...

Can't wait to move to AZ in 3 months so I can come to your boutiques! CUTE stuff - I'll have to look online for the leftovers after the b-day party :)