Sunday, April 13, 2008

Cher & Patches?

MEET CHER!
Cher lived at my old job (Huddle Furniture for Kids in Scottsdale, Arizona). Huddle would have her sit out on the beds in the early 90's. She had been in the attic for so long. When Huddle moved locations, they were about to throw her away. I told them I would take her & giver her a new life!
* She saved me time on my ride home that night. CARPOOL LANE, I just made her {really large} hair- face the window. (I am not quite sure what I would've done if I got pulled over!)
* She scared my cousin KRISTA's clients so many times when they would come to work out. She would always be in a different spot.
* She advertises the features of the BABY BJORN.
* She earned me $20.oo in a bet that I would not walk around the block like THIS:
(I can not believe I am posting this NASTY picture on my own blog... but I really wanted to prove a point!)
* On Halloween, she dressed up & directed traffic.
* Now, she is serving another purpose... watching over the garden. Kind of like a "SCARE CROW" but I call her our
"CHER CROW".
I really think she is making a differnce.
Now meet Cher's friend.
Sometimes we call her "Patches".
This cat seems to believe that it lives here.
A couple of Saturdays ago it even came in my moms house.
It went and hid in a few spots that our old dog Majerle used to hide in.
It is a really friendly cat. No collar.
If it looks familiar, let us know!
Lance even picked it up... I think he feels bad for it, too.
It is a good cat, but I am sure it is probably really hungry. It loves to purr for hours outside our door at night. We can hear it the whole time!

"Patches" follows us & even watches us when we are inside our parents house.

Seriously- if you know this cat - let us know.
If anyone wants this cat - come get it!!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

"cher-crow" didn't do her job of keeping the cat out of the garden, so mom took the cat away to a different neighborhood before dad did something mean to it!

jklaproth said...

nice doll in the baby carrier! I couldn't stop laughing. You're pretty brave to walk around with that. that's awesome. Hope you don't care, I added you to my list! it was fun to find your blog!

the cummard family said...

sick...both the kitty cat and the life size doll.

sorry you couldn't make it tonight-it was so last min.

check mele's blog ;)

Missy said...

Oh my gosh...I was laughing so hard at Cher...and the Cat! Does it seriously look through your window and spy...scary!

P.S. I am stopping by tomorrow to get those boxes...thanks again:)

Unknown said...

love the cher crow! ha ha! also, do you remember our cat patches? that had at least 300 kitties. seriously. ha ha! she totally looks like her {but it's not, don't worry}!

Summer said...

love the cher! And you mean your dad doesn't want to keep the cat, how odd? ;)

Alisse Baldwin said...

Cher{rie- as Noah calls her} has been with us thru thick & thin. She's practically family! And um, so was Patches there for a little while!