Thursday, April 3, 2008

Getting to know me....

My friend, Tiffany Kempton e-mailed me her answers. I looked thru some old e-mail files & pasted my old answers.. had to change a few answers.
Some of my friends exchanged these a while back. All the responses made me laugh.
There was another one that I'll have to do later. I'll copy & paste some of my fav answers. We answered questions about each other... SO FUNNY!! AND SO FUN!
I'll let this be a journal entry.
1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Ahh.. I didn't have a name for 3 days... Then my mom said "She looks like a Suzanne"... really?
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? Oprah on Wednesday, April 2nd.... Mistaken Identity! OMG. Incredible story & families!!
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Not usually, not hardly.
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Turkey
5 . DO YOU HAVE KIDS? Yeah, 7... 7 different guys. Ellie is my favorite! J/K
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Good question. I hope.
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A Lot? No never. I hate that! HA... a little too much!
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes, & wisdom teeth.
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Probably.If somebody was gonna pay me a bunch of money... OF COURSE!
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Crunch Berries, but I don't ever eat breakfast. - Tiffany- I know what you mean about the top of the mouth... I think it means TOO MUCH JUNK!
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? NO, too lazy.
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? If you have seen me lately, you would say NO for me... She's Got It All & coaching is all to blame.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Always Nielson's Vanilla custard with pineapple chunks.
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? If they should be a SGIA customer, at least lately!Umm, usually personalities or if they are happy.
15. RED OR PINK? Tuff one. Depends what shade & if it is with an other color, & totally differs day to day.
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? My legs, & freckles... and my ghetto bootie.
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? Seeing my friends all the time... I have not seen Amber South in forever. There are a lot more people! SOON- my answer will be Elder Brad Sherwood!
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? Of course. Dumb ?.
19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Stupid... umm. Gray shirt & capris, no shoes.
20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Nothing. I am anorexic! HA!!
CRAP- DQ blizzard with Ellie before she had to go to dance. "FATTY TOWN"!!
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? "Alvin & the Chick-a-wow-wows!"
22. IF YOU WHERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? White, cause I am so pure! ??? This ? is wierd.
23. FAVORITE SMELLS? Lances cologne & a clean newborn. I also love the smell of Disneyland.
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Shalae- of course.
25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? (Stupid ? again.) YES- thanks Tiffany Kempton!
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Basketball... actually I love baseball too!
27. HAIR COLOR? Trying to go more brown... will be more blonde again, I am sure.
28. EYE COLOR? Mine? ...or what do I like? I love Lances brown eyes.
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Sensitive subject right now. I need new contacts so bad!
30. FAVORITE FOOD? Mama's in Fountain Hills, & also Bajio's & Costa.
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Hello, all I need to say is 3 of my favorite movies: 1) 16 Candles, 2) How to Loose a Guy in 10 Days, 3)Notebook...
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? "Alvin & the Chick-a-wow-wows!" -Ellie & Roxy
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? This sounds like someone asking on the phone or internet "What are you wearing right now?" in some chester kind of way, so I am not answering.
34. SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer, I hate being cold.
35. HUGS OR KISSES? Hugs fom babies or Ellie! Oh, and Lance.
36. FAVORITE DESSERT? Creme Brulee. (I was never in a spelling bee!!)
37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? ......?....
38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? ...?....
39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? BoM
40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Got rid of the pad- (my weak wrist)
Quick story- I have had a really bad/weak wrist for over 2 years. It even looked like a huge bone sticking out. Our Chiro"s (Scott & Micheal LeBaron) both said to throw some heavy books on it. It will go away. ?? Well, a couple weeks ago, I showed Ellie a round-off... MY WRIST POPPED really loud, and turns out- now the pain is gone. FINALLY!!
41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? Oprah - (DVR) For any of you that missed it- I am so sorry. It was on Dateline on Friday & my mom told me all about it...WOW! Switched at Death or Mistaken Identity.
42. FAVORITE SOUND? My singing voice in Relief Society or Primary. YEAH RIGHT, I can not even HUMM that high!When Ellie FINALLY falls asleep. ... She doesn't stop all day!
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Lance would kill me, but I do NOT care.... I guess BEATLES. "Hey Jude"... don't they sing this or "Yellow Submarine"?
44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Hawaii or Bahamas.
45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? I love She's Got It All & all our hard we have put into it. Our project ideas are fun...
ALSO- I coach at USA gymnastics!
46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Mesa
47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK? Any one because I LOVE knowing people better, that is why I BLOG STOCK. (worst blogger at the moment - SO SORRY!!!)
Anyone looking for a post idea- GO AHEAD!

2 comments:

Amy said...

This is totally random, but I was just thinking about Amber South yesterday myself! Whatever happened to that girl?

Jamie W. said...

That's a cute post. You are so funny. I live over by Amber South and her mother in law is in my ward. I saw her not very long ago. She has one cute little boy.