Sunday, April 20, 2008

Ellie's first DANCE RECITAL


(Once again, she is doing her pose- sick!)

Ellie was so excited to get ready for the dress rehearsal.
When I got out of the shower on Thursday, this is what I found:

She looked so cute. I loved their dance costume.

(HELLO LONG LEGS!)


Ellie asked me to take a picture of her "looking at the flowers"!!


Practicing at the dress rehearsal:


Their dance was to a song called "PITTER PATTER". It was so stinkin' adorable!



Ellie took dance from "Miss Brittney" (Brittney Shumway Smith) this year. She loved it.
If you know Brittney- you know she must be an awesome teacher. She is always so cheerful... she always has been.


Since Brittney was so sick during this pregnancy, she had "Miss Stacey" (Stacey Grace Albers) help out... a whole lot!

THANKS to both of them for giving Ellie a great experience in dance!

She loved both of them, and loved "dancing class" so much.

(Ellie is always pretending to be them)

Friday night was the big {SUPER QUICK} dance recital. Every group did really good. I loved all of the dances.


Ending...


Ellie had a few fans.

Noah even brought her flowers!

(Once again- Hello longest legs ever!)

Here is the dance if you want to watch.


(Sorry about the filming job.. everytime Kanoe moved, I had to move!)





THANKS AGAIN BRITTNEY!

10 comments:

Alisse Baldwin said...

So DARLING! I had to show Scott the video since he couldn't make it. It's the cutest! And yes- I also mentioned the mile-long legs on my post!

Jamie W. said...

Those costumes are so stinkin cute. She is so talented!!

Unknown said...

Ellie did so good at the recital. I loved watching her and so did Noah!

Alisse Baldwin said...

LOL to her asking you to take a picture of her looking at the flowers! I had forgotten about that!

Anonymous said...

Ellie was such a good little dance student. I had such a fun time teaching them over the past few months... I am glad you enjoyed the dance recital! :)

Tiffany said...

Such a cute dance, costume, and oh my goodness are her legs so dang long!! Some girls have all the luck! Thanks for sharing.

Brittney Smith said...

Ellie did such a great job!! Way to go!

Shelly said...

Hi Suzanne, I got to your blog through Brittney's. I am Colette's mom (from Ellie's dance class) and I forgot my video camera at the recital. I was wondering if you would maybe email me a copy of your video recording. The dance was just too cute!
scardon@gmail.com
Thanks a bunch!
Shelly

Amy said...

That flower smelling pose reminds me of one time when becky dressed shalae and I up and took pictures by the flowers! :) Adorable pictures

Amy said...

This was really cute. Suzanne, I think your little girl is just destined to be a performer!