Sunday, April 6, 2008

No sleep till...... ??

(Really quick- I don't keep posting my boring weeks just so people will tell me I am really busy. I only post about the 1/2 of it... I just have a really crazy life for some reason & I guess this is how I journal my week. Sorry it is BORING!!)
On Monday, The DIRECTORS at USA had a lunch meeting at Crackers!
(I am now the director over the Preschool, Parent-Tot & the Novis 1 programs. Not quite sure I deserve the title, but I'm trying my best to do as expected... and more.)
After our meeting, some of us drove out to see the new gym at RAY & GILBERT!
HOLY COW.
It is huge!
I knew it was because I am helping the owner with all the design choices, but once I actually got to the site.. I was dying. HUGE!
USA will be moving to the new facility in JUNE!
AND, to answer some of your questions- YES, the new gym will be continuing with the PRESCHOOL OPEN GYM during the day on Thursday mornings even in the summer.
And all of the SUMMER DAY CAMPS will be held there!! Sign up now or contact me if you want/need any info! (suzycummard@msn.com)

It was so nice to see the actual site that I am designing for!
I am pretty giddy about it!

Skipping to our Saturday-

MORE USA...

after coaching in the morning, I headed straight to Freestone Park for the SPRING FAIR to represent the gym with some others.

It was hot, busy, crazy... but fun.
Lance brought Ellie to have some fun.

(I think sometimes she enjoys being the ONLY CHILD.)

Spoiled? Not really, because she is still pretty sweet.... but every time I saw them, Ellie had more food, or candy, or a drink, and more JUNK of course.

At first, Lance refused to take the camera, but then came back to grab it.

I guess he couldn't resist.

Ellie loved watching the Hula dancers, jumping in the bouncers, sliding on the bouncers,

meeting SPARKY (and getting another ASU shirt),
learning to hula hoop (thanks "Alvin & the Chick-a-wow-wows"),
riding the train (nice front seat), and most of all spending the Saturday with her PRINCE CHARMING.
It was a long hot day. But at least the event ended at 3:00.
But, I had a shower that started at 3:00. So I ran home, freshened up all I could, changed, and headed to my friend's shower.

Angie & Amanda threw a fun bridal shower for Alissa Carden. She will be getting married in May. They all looked so cute.

It is always full of laughs with these girls.

CONGRATS ALISSA!

(me, Britney, Blaire, Alissa, and Angie)

I left a little early from that to meet the girls (and kids) in my family so we could eat at COSTA VIDA. One of my favorites!

(Can I just say- when I skip a meal, I always make up for it.

I ate my salad, 1/2 of Ellie & Noah's pork cheese crisp & 1 of Riggs' slices too.

Then the next day, I wonder why I had to do that. Like right now- I am sick to my stomach- SERIOUSLY SICK!)

For some reason Alisse & I were having a romantic date in the corner. (And both scraped our meals)

Due to the nice weather & crazy kids- we sat outside and had a great time.
Then, Costa Vida was ambushed by tons of WHITE SHIRTS & TIES!

(aka- Priesthood session was over)

OOPS A DAISY!!!-
Alisse was trying to get in Shalae's car a weird way... and the result:

YEP, a huge rip down her leg. We were laughing so hard.

Since Alisse needed new pants & Dairy Queen is right around the corner from Alisse & Shalae's houses, we decided to call my mom & Auburn to come meet us there.

(Why did I eat more??? Still can't figure that out.)

ROXY was a delight while enjoying {really enjoying} her ice cream cone.

As usual, when the kids are acting HYPER or annoying.. Auburn tells us to "get our kids", esp. when it is HER kids! HA HA. (Ellie & Noah were really the ones OOC.)

Shalae was dying laughing at Noah making an ugly face at her... and after she stopped laughing- she explained it as one of the munchkins (sp?) on Wizard of Oz....

The one with a mustache!

DQ or BUST!Here is Ellie & Noah and their "double decker in the booster seat".
As soon as we got home, my mom & I left to the grocery store... when we were unloading the car, a friendly face drove by...
LISA McFarland Bitter!
She got out & talked to me for a while.

Next thing ya know- MORE visitors!

Candace Westergard &Amy Hamblin

stopped by while on a bike ride.

It was so much fun to catch up with these girls & of course laugh so hard! Even if it was past 10:30 at night!


Such a crazy day, but it was so fun to see people that I don't always get to see!

This month is already filled with plan after plan... I smell a much needed GIRLS TRIP coming on!

3 comments:

The Garlock's said...

So I secretly stalk your blog instead of doing my homework like I should be but I just love your blog because you always update it! Anyway.. is the USA gymnastics you are talking about the one off of Fraser(i think) still owned by Mike? If you want to view our blog e-mail me garlocks@cox.net so I can add you. :)

the cummard family said...

you forgot to mention tuesday, and that other "really close" friend of lances that you ran into.

those girls look so different, good though. it's fun you got to see all your old friends from HS.

and YES, Ellie is spoiled...by her daddy. as all are the cousins by their favorite uncle lance. and i love it. someone has to be the favorite.

Lindsey Ballard Hall said...

When I got to Alissa's shower they told me that all of you guys had just left! Sorry I missed you!