Monday, March 5, 2012

Jan. 2012 Randoms


The girls love being MHS Little Bunnies. They were so cute & did a great job.

Sunday ... our favorite. It's FAMILY TIME.
The pic below is just one days photos.
(Steele & Charlie's 1st b-day party, my lesson, & celebrating b-days with the Sherwood side, too.

Lucy had her first SPEND the NIGHT- & it was with US! She was so cute. She always makes me happy, but also more & more baby hungry/depressed.
I love Lucy.

This simple note meant so much to me. 
One Tuesday in January I came home from work, to grab Ellie & head right back to work. When I walked in our house, the first thing I noticed was the CLEAN, yummy smell. Then I noticed vacuum lines... mopped floors ... and then the note.
I read the note & started crying. 
Ellie was so confused at why I was crying.
Shalae, my sister, had came to our house & cleaned up, picked up, etc.
When I asked WHY she did it- she said because "you are always doing things for others & I am trying to do more for others". HA- Shalae is always doing stuff for others. I was so grateful (and embarrassed) for the service given. I am so lucky for MY FAMILY! I love them so much. 

This picture isn't really anything out of the ordinary. Ellie & the QTME gang had the younger girls come play. They made up dances, dressed up... and then Lance came home, so they lost Presley to him. She LOVES Uncle La La. (Who doesn't?)

The last day of January was very exciting!
Kanoe couldn't hold this baby girl in, no matter how hard she tried.
Baby SLOANE made her debut.
She is so sweet & Im so excited for another baby on the Cummard side.

No comments: