Thursday, March 29, 2012

Baptism Subway Arts

Inspired by PINTEREST.
Here are the subway arts I've made for baptisms so far. From October until now.
5/6 were the Cummard "POSSE" that were all born within 6 months of each other. 

Molly & Jackson were born a day apart & were baptized together.

I didn't grab Molly, but this was taken after the baptisms, at their luncheon.
Quincy was born in December, but due to the Holidays, she was baptized in January.

This adorable picture was also taken from her luncheon.
(Eight is Great banner - I made.)

Kalei is Quincy's cousin & our friend. 

Talbot's- All MHS colors!

And of course, Ellie's.
... Her invitation, too.
.
.
I truly love Publisher. 
I just wish it was on my Apple.

1 comment:

becky+cade said...

so cute!!

amen to the publisher on a mac comment. it is the easiest design program by FAR!