Sunday, March 25, 2012

Ellie's 8th Birthday

Ellie's b-day fell on a Wednesday this year, during Spring Break.
She had a visit from G-ma Cheryl before we went to coach. She was so excited. She picked out all these things with g-ma Cheryl when they went b-day shopping. So lucky.
This was my BABY Elle. Not even 1 day old, yet. She was so sweet & still is today.
At lunch time, we met cousins & G-ma Vicki at Peter Piper Pizza.


So blessed to have so many close cousins.
Grandma Vicki spoiling Ellie:

Ellie picked her "red plate"/favorite meal for the following Monday. She had me make the chicken croissant roll ups. We added pistachio pudding & dessert later... oh yeah- we made croissants with apple slices & cinnamon & sugar. I thought it was really good. 
 She was in charge of FHE, so she took us to the visitors center at the Temple.
Elle had a spoiled birth week. She had a great time for her 8th b-day!

That night, Ellie got to pick dinner.
Luckily for us, (and my wallet) she chose ChickFilA.
I love this blessing in my life. She is the sweetest thing.

No comments: