Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Summer Classes!

 During a couple weeks of the summer, I had a 4 craft classes at my house for kids.
Each class the kids made 2 crafts & a snack.
It was a lot of fun.... not just for me- but I think the kids loved it!
 We made banners, pin wheels & cupcakes...


 We made bottle cap necklaces, bracelets, and red*white* & blue strawberries....






We made noise makers, fabric flowers, and frozen bananas....




We made creative bookmarks, journals, and dipped pretzels...







I am sure I'll be doing KIDS CRAFT GROUP again.
Maybe again in the fall!

2 comments:

vanessak said...

You are so talented. If I was there I would seriously want Ava to be a part of this business. Sounds like so much fun for everyone!

Alisse Baldwin said...

way to be the most creative person ever! and also way to be caught up on your blog, way farther than me by the way. and you did it in just a few days! nice work.