Monday, August 1, 2011

Girls NB Trip March 2011

 My sisters & mom (and Lucy) took a girls trip to Newport in March - just to get away & have fun.
That is exactly what we did.

The only bugger to me was when I was the only one with out internet on my phone- waa waa once again. If anything was interesting, they'd share the info at least. (I promised myself I would upgrade my phone before taking anymore trips with them- which I finally did.)
 We headed to The Grove.
It was Auburns birthday weekend. One of her favorite things to do is SHOP.... SHOP & SHOP.
We saw a couple "celebs" there:
 HOWIE.
 MARIO.
 While we were in LA- mom picked to go to one of her old favorite food places. YUMMY!
 The wind was so crazy but when we saw the LA Temple, we all decided to go look at it better.


 As if this baby isn't fought over at all times in our family....
 Auburn always talks about how much she LOVES MRS. KNOTTS. So for her b-day, we finally went. (That is after we shopped ALL DAY. I literally shopped til I dropped- I napped in the car while some of them kept going.)
 As tradition, it's always someones B-DAY.... but this time was legit.
They sang to Auburn as she got totally embarrassed.
 *Side note to remember: Everything we ate, Auburn would say "this isn't very good" or something like it. At the end of the night she couldn't even remember why she liked it so much!! HA HA
 Our mom flew home early & missed one of our highlights of that trip.
As we were at the gas station by the outlets- Auburn said "I swear that is Gavin Rossdale. Is that him with his kids? It's Gwen Stefani's husband, etc..."
We were pretty sure he could hear us since our windows were cracked & we were all being crazy & trying to find our cameras. He just kind of laughed.
 Little did we know, GWEN was just in the gas station. We saw her in the front seat after we passed them later on.
We were all dying.
There is nothing like a GIRLS WEEKEND with your BEST FRIENDS!
We have so much fun, make so many memories, laugh at old memories & I believe we all come home alot more HAPPY.

No comments: