Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Dana Ranch Girls Camp 2011

 All of my first years after our hike.
I love that I am totally spacing someone taking the pic- HELLO! ha ha. it was cute of everyone else, though.

All the first years in the stake during our hike:
 We were the green group.
The girls got pampered. We did hair glitter,
 the girls got beautiful,
 soaked their sore feet,
 hung out, ..... {The banners I amde turned out pretty simple- but cute} ....
 played games,
 danced, sang songs,

 snacked,
 learned some new skills,











 did crafts,

 learned to trust each other,
 communicate together,
 listen to their teams,

 hide balls during storm the castle,
 draw on themselves,
 Became more spiritual....
and of course PARTIED!
 Our fun addi:
It was nice to have 2 of my sister in laws at camp. I could go bug them anytime!
Dang, we look so cute there. YIKES.

 Oh- and look what I found when I opened my suit case. BUT I was alone, it was alive, & I just screamed!!! I had to kill it on my own. AH! It was so SICK.
 Speaking of my beehives in Dana Ranch Ward. I love my calling, I love the people I work with & all the girls we get to serve!
One of my latest lessons was on TRIALS- which brought my mind to MAKING LEMONADE. Thought I'd share some of the cute things I made:


 Also, Syd gave all of us these beehive cupcake pans- so I had to try them out on our beehives. They turned out so cute & sop delish!
 Camp was a blast.
I loved how all of the girls in our ward were friends & all of us loved watching their testimonies grow!

No comments: