Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Cabins

Memorial weekend we headed up to the Cummard cabin to work... and have a little fun of course.
Crystal & I got a craft together for anyone that wanted to make one.
SUMMER TIME banner!!!
 It was Jons b-day, so he asked Cheryl for a "cookie monster"... she made extras that everyone was drooling over {literally} & everyone waited to get a scoop.

 Big chocolate chip cookie, vanilla ice cream, whip cream & chocolate on top.




 I'm pretty sure that everyone came to an agreement that Steve & Crystals family need their own from now on! ha

Straight from the Cummard cabin in Strawberry, we headed to my moms side of the family cabin in Pinetop.
We wanted to go to Pinetop, but we had my cousin Bartons funeral that Tuesday anyway.
 Ellie & Roxy are puttin on a show here to "Hey, hey - you , you. I don't like your girlfriend!"!!!

 Alisse also crafted it up with me! I love the way the banners turned out.
Alisse also helped us cook s'mores while up at the cabin. It wasn't cold enough for a fire!

No comments: