Monday, June 13, 2011

Our Thanksgiving Day/Weekend 2010

One of my most favorite Cummard traditions is an every-other year tradition: THANKSGIVING EVE at Davy & Syd's!
The night before Thanksgiving- we all make a very nice meal & Davy supplies the sea food. (crab or lobster)





We all have a great time & full bellies after!

Thanksgiving Day we went to my parents.
Of course- we all try to take turns with our Lucy Girl.
The feast: (Luckily some of us did a turkey trot that morning)
These turkeys are love birds...
The Baldwins:

A little obsessed....
After so much food- some of us got a little tired!
{matching}
After napping we took a small bike ride.



Yes- this is Sam:
One year I bought my mom & sisters license plates with our husbands names... this is actually my moms bike- but really awesome when SAM is the one riding!
Lance & I took Ellie & Noah to play at Irving.
Pump it..

"Mobi" saying "Suzy, look I'm doing gymnastics on the P-Bars"!

And then there's my big kid- Lancer. Ellie's face says exactly how she feels about her dad. {WOW} ha

US:
The Gibbons:
The banner I made for my mom...
with her other decor...
I love traditions & I love spending time with our families.
I am so thankful for so many things in my life.

No comments: