Monday, June 20, 2011

December Randoms 2010

Well most of my life is at work right now... these are some of the kids I love to hang with on Fridays at Kid's Day Out. We play, run, make a craft etc.
BELOW is Brooklyn... or as I call her "my best friend Brooklyn". She has come to ALMOST every KDO for a year (since I started them).
I think I'll be as sad for her to start school as I was with Elle!!! ha ha
Holiday traditions:
decorating gingerbread houses

Gotta love it (and those cute girls).
Brag time- ha ha
(Ellie getting awards)
More KDO... Christmas wreaths:
AND I saved the best for last.....
I was so tired one morning in December that after I woke Ellie up I went back to my bed. That day after she came home- YOU COULD IMAGINE MY FACE.
OH DEAR.
HER {PLASTIC} PANTS WERE FROM HALLOWEEN, NOTHING MATCHED, HER {TALL} SOCKS WERE TUCKED IN TO THOSE GREAT PANTS, AND NEVERMIND HER DIRTY BOATS on her feet!!!!!
That's how she rolled that day.
I could've died.

Who would help her if I wasn't around?????

No comments: