Monday, June 13, 2011

Cummard Girls Favorite Things 2010

For our FAVORITE THINGS night in Nov. 2010, we drew a name- which was Crystal who picked we go out to eat at Olive Garden.
After eating we went back to share our gifts.
Sarah's favorite things: amazing chapstick, sample of Hope In A Jar, and Nothing BUNDT Cakes! yummmm
Crystal's Fave: Silicone Mat. Once you've used one- you know why!
Kanoe's Faves: Clips to stop loosing your keys, and our 2011 mini calendars with b-days, heritage info, etc.! Love it.
Summer's favorites: Wisk, home made ranch mix, & Ranch bottle. A necessity for every fridge!
Syd's favorites: 2 small bowls from Anthropology. Love all the colors. Perfect for dip!
Cheryl's Faves: Reusable bags, our favorite thin cutting boards, slicing tool for wrapping (etc), and cute polka dot wrapping paper. She always goes above & beyond!

My mother in law, Cheryl was tearing up laughing at Crystal POSING:
You can laugh too!
She likes cameras!!
Cheryl is showing my favorite things for me: {OF COURSE it is all about food}
My favorites at the time: (breakfast)- Alpine Valley wheat toast with PB & a little honey. My home made trail mix & an apple for a snack with a protein drink. (my on the go lunch & snacks). I also gave pink reusable bags.
CHUBS is all it says about me. ha ha

It was a great night filled with laughter & favorite things!!!
So fun.

1 comment:

Brookie said...

what good healthy choices you had for your favorites:) i love family traditions and you guys always do such fun ones:)