Sunday, November 16, 2008

We started November Off Saying "WEE"...

Since Ellie did such a good job dancing at the state fair, her fans decided to stay for awhile and have some fun!
OF COURSE it all started with some CARNI FOOD!!
{What's the state fair with out it?}

The first ride had to be THE CARPET RIDES- as a family!!
Our family always loved the slides when we were younger. I wasn't sure it would be the same thrill..... but....
with everyone holding hands and keeping them up in the air...
IT WAS JUST AS FUN!
We were actually catching air.
As soon as we got off the ride, Ellie & Noah were begging to go again. We told them that there was so many more rides, but they just kept begging. So then we told them that they could pick what their very last ride would be.
Next Ride...
THE SWINGS!
Shalae & I took the kids on these swings. (Noah was barely tall enough with his mohawk.)
ha ha... obviously Shalae & I had a blast.... Notice in most of the pictures my feet are straight out! The reason- I was freaking out! Noah's seat kept leaning backwards & I was so scared thinking of him falling. I actually had tears & I knew nobody could hear me as I was yelling!
Everytime his seat would reach my feet, I would try to tap it to go forward a little more.

When we got off the swings, the kids begged to ride them again! They loved it.

Ellie and Noah had a blast. They loved everything & wanted the scariest, highest, fastest ride.
SO NEXT UP- a real fast ride... (I stayed off & to watch them)
I think Noah "cut" in line. Next thing we know- the worker is telling this {barely} 4 year old where to sit. I was cracking up... it reminded me of the kid on PROBLEM CHILD at the carnival! ha ha
I got the workers attention & told him his mom was in line.
The worker had to get him out of the seat. (At this point he was with another couple, that I am sure was wondering who let this small kid on the ride & wondering where his parents were.)


Noah & Shalae loved the ride,

and so did Ellie with Alisse & Scott.

As soon as Ellie & Noah walked off the ride- they begged to go again & again told us "This is what I want to pick for our last ride"!

Ellie is so glad that Aunt Shalae (and her daddy & g-ma Vicki who had to leave the state fair early) & Aunt Leasy came to watch her dance &

Uncle Scott too! She was aslo glad that Scotty would carry her some of the time. (Since her mommy forgot to bring her shoes to wear after the dance performance!!! AHHHH!!)
Next ride these kiddos picked:


Yep, BumPeR CaRs!! They begged to do it again- so...

they did!

We were running out of time. (and free tickets)...
So we repeated some of the favorites!

Yep! We hiked that hill for the thrill- again!

So what did Ellie & Noah pick for their LAST RIDE???

They were loving life.

It was so much fun!
SO MUCH FUN!!!
If there was anything we could've changed, it would probably only be the really hot weather.
BUT, you know what that does to kids....

and adults to sometime!

(Alisse took this pic of Shae & I- ha ha! We were worn out, too!)

6 comments:

Brittney Smith said...

So fun! We missed the fair this year, very sad. I'm glad Ellie got to perform at the fair. That brings back memories for me!

Krista said...

LOVE the pictures!!! It looks like you guys had a GREAT time!!! Did you guys video Ellie's dance??? I would LOVE to see that!!!

Alisse Baldwin said...

DARLING.

Flaherty Fam said...

Ellie is so cute. I just love the fair and it looks like you guys had lots of fun!

kali and kason said...

hey! looks like so much fun! my mom told me that you might be looking for teachers and coaches for morning classes. If you could let me know all of the information that would be great! thanks!

Chelsie said...

I have a stupid question to ask you.. how did you get your friends blog links to show up the way you did on your blog?