Sunday, November 2, 2008

Learning from My Mom


A couple Sunday's ago, I volunteered to bring ORANGE ROLLS for our Sherwood family dinner. I had never made them before, but I asked my mom to help me out with all of her secrets. I love her orange rolls. Of course I think that my mom is the best cook in the world. I love everything she makes! I was so glad when she helped me out!

Once Ellie saw us cooking, along came her famous question:
"MOM, can I help? I'll put on my apron & get a step stool!"


She helped me roll out the dough,
spread on all the yummy butter (so healthy, I know),

sprinkle on the peel of the oranges, & she even helped me roll them in to their shape.


I have got to say these orange rolls were delish!!! YUM YUM!
All thanks to My mom- who taught me....
and Ellie who then listened and learned from her mommy.

I was going to post the recipe... but.... maybe another time!!

(I am so behind on my blogging!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those look sooo good you need to post the recipe.