Monday, July 9, 2007

Reunion 2007

I don't know this girl.
Paris???
Here are a few pictures of the LeBaron (my mother in laws side) family reunion. This year was planned by Uncle Micheal & Aunt Chris' family... who did such a good job. The theme was HEROS. The Cummards were BATMAN! (Nice shirts! wink)

above: THE POSSE! (Of course nobody would look at me.)

Left to right: Jackson (Crystals), Talbot (Summers), Quincy (Kanoes), Molly (Syds), & Ellie (?)


Saturday we played games in the meadow. (Each game was announced after people got the right amount of people up there!) This game was putting a hula hoop thru everyone in the circle as fast as possible...
Cummards lost this game pretty quick... too many small kids was not such an advantage when they let go of hands. Oh well.


Funny game! (I am so glad I did not play!) Every player had a balloon attached to them, & then a PIN taped to their nose. Players had to pop as many balloons as possible, that were not on their team, and also try not to get their balloon popped. (Ellie was playing until she realized she had a pin on her nose) Parker, & Tyton are the 2 red shirts in the front. If you look close: Little Conway (Kanoes) is being chased & someone was trying to pop his balloon! SAD! Batman team lasted pretty long!


NOT PICTURED: Each team had to get in a circle.. jumble up everyones hands... and when the buzzer went off, we had to get untangled as soon as possible! Good thing Lance took charge!! (WELL... at first he told everyone to grab hands with the people next to him & then we would all turn a 1/2 circle. Because of that Lance got a "SIDEKICK" stamp. (NOT the super hero, but the SIDEKICK that tries to find the easy way out!) Even when we played by the rules, there was

NO competition. RECORD TIMING!

Danna naa naa naa naa BATMAN!!!! wink


(Sorry these pictures are all horrible!! My camera is getting fixed, so I had my brothers camera, which I do not know the settings for. I am hoping Crystal will post some good pictures. OR if my other sister in laws would do blogs, they could post their pictures!!)


LeBarons had 2 BIG water slides set up for all the kids & then 2 HUGE slip & slides for all the adults. Such a good idea to have some water fun to cool off.

Saturday night was the "UNtalent show"... basicly a dance party. Grandma Cheryl (middle) doing the CHICKEN DANCE, with SIDEKICKS Harley (Summers) and Calee (Syds).

"Cotton Eyed Joe" anyone?

The Cummard dads could not resist the begging of their PRINCESS daughters to come up & do a little dance... BALLET STYLE! Not Lances style! .. put a little rap on, maybe he would've had some more moves. I think that goes for all the Cummard guys.

BELOW: Ummm, WOW! I wish I would've known I needed to video tape this! They had a model runway. (I think to "I'm Too Sexy") Well, while most kids were just walking, my daughter, I mean LANCE'S DAUGHTER, decided to strut, bop, shake her hips, and pose! WHAT? I was a bit confused.. My mother in law was laughing so hard telling me "Now we know what you & Ellie do in your spare time!"... Let me remind you that she is the BIGGEST daddy's girl in the world. BLAME HIM!

Sunday we had such a good testimony meeting, & then we went home a little late. Parker & Kanoe left about 20 minutes before us. ANYWAY, long story short, they had some kind of tire blow out in her moms Tahoe. (Which she had to borrow, because the week before her vans transmission went out).... Kanoe is a picture taker so of course took pictures. I told her she needs to start up her blog just from that. (GET ON IT KANOE!) ... Late night, home at midnight. But at least everyone was safe!!!

FUN reunion. Awesome job LeBaron Fam!

10 comments:

Kasey said...

It's so hard to get a bunch of kids to look and say chesse. It's totally the thought that counts though. Love the shirts! =)

Unknown said...

has sarah had her baby yet?! what are they going to name him?

Missy said...

Totally jealous if you saw Steph, she is one of my faves! Love the shirts, very creative. Funnnest family with such fun cousins, cutest kids ever. And Kanoe, totally feel for you about the car sitch...at least it wasn't in a drive thru...he, he. And can we hint to her anymore about her blog, I have been working on her too! Ellie is so lucky to have cool cousins on both sides. Cute post.

Alisse Baldwin said...

What swimsuit is Ellie wearing? Did you forget one and had to go buy one at Wal-Mart or something? Incidently, shopping there runs in the family.

{In their defense, they are starting to carry some totally cute little girl clothes..}

chris+amber said...

I love how your family has such fun traditions! Ellie is seriously a mini-diva. She's always decked out like YOU! Perfect. Check your email. Oh, and you've been tagged. Refer to my blog on June 29th. :o)

chris+amber said...

PS. I'm with you...KANOE, TIME TO GET A BLOG! ;o)

Brooke said...

I can't believe how much Ellie looks like you! Every time I see her it's like she is more grown up. What a cutie!

Katie Peterson said...

I love the pic with Ellie & her stylin glasses...just like her momma! It looks like you guys had a blast...got to love those family renuions. Keep harassing Kanoe...I am waiting for her blog!

Anonymous said...

Oh wow.....I GET THE HINT! Thanks Suzy for helping w/ the car drama. BLAH! Maybe after Cali. I will start a BLAH...I mean BLOG.

Suzy Cummard said...

WHAT! You heard it folks. Let's make Kanoe hold her word!!! Yahoo!!!
Now for the other 3 girls......