Monday, July 2, 2007

Reason to visit Texas

If you have checked out Heidi Swapp's blog, you have all ready seen some pictures of this AWESOME new scrapbook store in Texas.

If not, look at these pictures. They are amazing.
I hope that this store does great. I am sure it will!

One of the comments on the stores blog said something like "Now my boyfriend can be comfy while I take my time shopping". I loved that!


I want those cute decorations. I am working on finding the supplier.
If anyone knows... Let me know!!
I love how HOT damask prints are right now!
Here is a link to the blog: http://www.tracykeith.typepad.com/

6 comments:

Unknown said...

amy and i saw this on heidi swapp's blog too and totally fell in love! we will carpool down there with you when you go! :)

angiedunn said...

ya, i saw this on heidi swapps blog too & basically wanted to move in.

Alisse Baldwin said...

Heart Twinkles? I know what you REALLY meant. (wink)

You don't have to lie- you can tell everyone you really just took pictures of my house. It doesn't have to be a secret anymore! I just hope Scott doesn't hate the pink TOO much. Because I LOVE IT!

Melis said...

I wish I was near Houston 'cause HOLY COW that place is stinkin' adorable! WOW!

P.S. I love Alisse's comment. I've gotta tell you, I find myself visiting you & your sisters blogs just to read the comments 'cause they crack me up! You guys are just too fun! I love it!

Anonymous said...

Hi Ladies,

Just wanted to let you know that most of the cute damask decorations came from Hobby Lobby using the 40% coupon...we love finding deals! You all have encouraged me with your wonderful comments! I hope to meet you one day ;-) Tracy at By Design Scrapbook Boutique

chris+amber said...

I basically had tears looking at these pictures! So beautiful/cute/perfect! I LOVE IT! I'm in love with damask stuff too! And how special you got a personal comment from the scrapbook owner. That's who she is, right? Way to publicize SGIA!! YAY!