Monday, July 2, 2007

Idiot Boyfriend

I can NOT figure out how to put a "YOU TUBE" video in the middle of my blog.
I can only make it go on the side, but it adds 3 other videos, too. (The video with the girls acting out the song is pretty funny, too!)
Can anyone tell me how to put the video in the middle?.. I do not even care if it is an anonymous comment! I need help.

It does not matter how many times I watch Jimmy Fallon & his "IDIOT BOYFRIEND" video... it kills me everytime. Even when I am alone, I can not help but LAUGH out LOUD. (Even after midnight! Sorry Lance).

My good friend, KRISTA, introduced me to this video & I can't help but think of us singing it every time I watch it! I miss you Krista!! wink.

Click on the video at the top (On the right hand side). But what ever you do, do NOT laugh!!!!

... I'm gonna screw it up, yeah. Cause I'm an idiot, & I'm your boyfriend.
.... Take you to my crib, My PAD...
.... "Jimmy" spandex. Rogger Rabbit. Running man! wow
... What is the monkey? (Shalae's favorite part)
.... Pick up the phone.
... MATRIX
... Can you honk the horn. HONK IT!
... Swanson's Dinner in the freezer, with your name on it!
... Sorry about the end... a bit ODD!!

11 comments:

MichelleY said...

It's about time - I thought you died! Must be working hard, saw the new jewelry on your site, looks good:) Glad to have you band Zang Gieff - oh wait I never called you that. Oh well

Unknown said...

Let me hear you honk it! This can't get old to me. Poor cousin with the neck brace on.

It reminds me of that first time you brought Lance to the Riggs family Christmas party. That skit he did was somewhat similar.

Alisse Baldwin said...

Becky and I both have not been able to figure out how to put a You Tube video in the middle of a post, only in it's own post with no other words or comments. Ask Shalae how she converted her videos to Blogger... maybe that works?

Cuz I'm an idiot, and I'm your boyfriend.

Always and Forever.

Suzy Cummard said...

SHAE-
I was LOL at "yous" comment. I read it to Lance & he is so confused. He asked "What skit?"
He is dead serious. I can not stop laughing at it. Now he won't stop asking... "I really don't remember!"

Alisse Baldwin said...

I just spent another wasted 20 minutes watching this AGAIN! Scott's playing b-ball with Steve, so I am bored! I seriously want to make a re-make like those girls. Jimmy spandex anyone?

And no more mentioning of Girls Cali trips unless you have one in the works. San Diego doesn't count because
a) the boys are going to be there
and 2ndly) there is no swap meet/ shopping/ spending money I don't have on me, myself, and I/ buttered tortillas/ tuna sandwich "What if" scenarios, etc.

Unknown said...

Don't worry that I just watched it again. I love the way they dance in their JIMMY bikers.

You like fine cookin'? Cause I got Swanson's dinner in the freezer, with your name on it.

Let me hear you honk it!

That's so funny that Lance doesn't remember his skit.

Missy said...

I know what you want...I know what you need...AHHHH! Been singing this song in my head for like days now!!! But it is so funny. I showed Mark and he didn't find it even half as funny as I did. I am a "cheap laugher" though. Just ask my kids & Mark after going to Evan Almighty yesterday...they were pretty embarrased! Yes, you are a slacker on blogging, more posts please. And me & my sis's thought of a few more quotes from our fave movies, saving them, CAN'T WAIT!

Auburn said...

I was thinking the same thing: we could do a better re-make than those girls! I will direct it, and it will be perfect because Susan has been practicing the "crawl!"

Katie Peterson said...

We need to invest in some speakers!! I never can watch the movies because we have an 80's computer w/no speakers....it looks funny though!

Missy said...

Hey Suz, I want a new post girl!

And I am in the market for a new kitchen table. How do I check that out on your website? I know you get them from certain companies, is there a catalog or something I can look at? Email me if you have info for me mmglover7@msn.com. Thanks!

Missy said...

Ok. So I am going to be a bug. In reference to SGIA, I really like the last kitchen table on the page (black?) but I need at least 8 chairs. But I need the table to be long, even though I love the square table. So with the leaf is it square or long? I guess that is my ? and maybe some prices. I know I can contact your customer service page, but I would rather look like a geek and ask you on your blog! Email me.