Sunday, January 31, 2010

We love the 4 New Additions to Our Family!

At the beginning of December, Shalae got married!
Married?
Yes...Married!
{sorry, 16 Candles sidetrack}
The kids were adorable!

These 2 love birds were so cute!
Russ is one of the funnest & FUNNIEST guys that I have ever met! He is perfect for Shalae!
Every once in a while she will text or e-mail us (the girls in our fam) something cute or funny that he did & it just makes me happy because she is so happy!
We love these girls! Taylor, Kaitlyn, & Sophie! They are so adorable & sweet.
Mr. & Mrs. Price:
Some pics after the wedding:
(Me & my sisters & my mom)
After we celebrated the new couple at Oregano's!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Aw, thanks for being happy for me sis. Russ really is Mr. funny - at least to me! I'm glad you think so too.