Sunday, January 31, 2010

Some of Our December 2009

December came and flew by- here are some of our random, BUT FUN memories!

Every December Davy & Syd have their traditional GINGERBREAD HOUSE DECORATING!
It's a blast.. look at all of that candy!

Most of December we had a paint brush in our hand if we were not at work.... SOON I will update with "BEFORE & AFTER" pics!
Ellie was a scammer! She tried charging my parents $5 for {their} food - THE GOOD NEWS- She was not charging for {their} water. It was FREE! What a deal.
She was just trying to help us make MONEY for our home!
Lance took Ellie & Noah to their school's "Breakfast w/ Santa"...
When I asked Ellie what she talked to Santa about... (what she asked for, etc) She said "I didn't really say I wanted anything. I just told him that I had been a good girl."
I said we painted lots....
I meant it!
Ellie & her dancing buddies performed their skills for ballet. It was really cute.
Another Cummard tradition: CAROLING around Mesa with family:
Grandma & Grandpa Cummards house is always a stop!
These girls are crazy!
AND CUTE AS CAN BE!

If I wasn't painting, I was (loosing sleep & not excersizing) constantly at my work (USA GYM).. either having meetings, trainings, coaching, helping at b-day parties... BUT we did make time to have some fun at our STAFF PARTY!
(This is me with my awesome boss- Mike Naddour.)
OH, I also spent many hours decorating -FOR OTHERS- for the HOLIDAYS!
Sometimes, I forget that this is really what I went to school for & for the most part... I REALLY LOVE TO DECORATE!
(I made my mom the JOY letters last year, so this was the first year to have them up- I loved them!)
Another favorite tradition- my Grandma Riggs's {birthday and Christmas} PARTY! She gave all the little girls JAMMIES that they hurried & put on! SO CUTE!
Look how cute this MR. & MRS. are! They have their house SO LIT UP & there is a line to come sit with them. They even collect money for a charity while they are sitting outside! They were so sweet!
ANOTHER one of MY favorite Holiday traditions:
PROGRESSIVE DINNER!
Here are a few pics from the Cummards Progressive:


(below is Cheryl sharing a cute lesson/story to all her grandkids)
These are a few reasons that the month flew by-
WE WERE VERY BUSY!

No comments: