Tuesday, March 31, 2009

G-ma Cheryl's Pink Princess Party

Grandma Cheryl (Lance's mom) had a fun Pink Princess Party on March 16.
Ellie had a blast & I am sure that everyone else did too!

(I sent Lance with my camera when he dropped off Ellie. Good pics Lance!)

As soon as they pulled up the PINK began!
Inside they found this note:
(Yes- slumber party!)
Only problem -
Ellie's colors!!! oopsie...
She did wear her silky PINK PJ's to bed.
Each girl got a lil back pack with their name on it & a balloon & prizes....

Each girl brought: PJ's, a bed roll & Pillow, one of their favorite movies, & a snack to share that started with a "P".
These were the 5 girls that spent the night & enjoyed G-ma Cheryl's Pancakes in the morning.
Look how fancy:
The girls felt so special & so old. (SO CUTE)


Thanks Grandma Cheryl for such a fun party.

NEXT time - Ellie will remember what color to wear!!!

3 comments:

Brittney Smith said...

Happy Birthday to Ellie! I love the pink party for the girls!

Sparks Fam said...

what a fun grandma, i'm sure the girls were in heaven!

Jamie W. said...

Oh my goodness. I would love to go to a pink princess party. What fun and fancy!