Tuesday, March 24, 2009

An End of An Era

Wow!
Lee's 4 years of playing basketball for BYU has flown by.

I didn't see as many games {live} as I would've liked too, but at least Lance saw more than me! I actually only saw 5 live games over these 4 years.

Lance & I were lucky enough to go to Las Vegas for their last tournament.

Look how cute Casey (Lee's son) is! He loves chanting

"RA RA RA RA RA - GO COUGARS"!!!!


In Vegas the family loved holding up signs:

I think that Lee would get a lil embarrassed when we were yelling as they ran in!


OH- look who came to visit after their 1st game....
One of the biggest BYU fans ever- RICK GALATI!
(I think I caught him up on the status of Mesa, while he caught me yp on Kim!)

Kanoe, Syd, & I bought these navy shirts at GAP while we were there- but they must've been bad luck!! {waa waa}


We ALL stayed at New York New York in ONE room!
We all rode their fun roller coaster!
AND Some of us even excersized down most of the strip!

As March madness started (and ended for BYU) - it was a little wierd to imagine that all of these BYU basketball days for Lee/ THE CUMMARD family were ending.
Lee (& Sarah) - It was a great 4 years... here is just a few things that you could find at your moms as you played!:
*Packed streets!!
*Your nieces & nephews sportin their BYU gear!

* D3 watching the game & shooting hoops on commercials!
* A packed house! (literally)
- Including tons of food. -Cheryl yelling "no fouls, no fouls" towards the end of each game. - Shouting - Clapping - Reviewing stats
(This game the kids even "sold" "FREEZING COLD WATER"! ha ha)
.... All good things must come to an end ....
We can't wait to see where the future takes Lee & Sarah next!

2 comments:

MichelleY said...

Way to go Lee....I'm totally jealous you ran into Ricky :)

Brittany LeSueur said...

I love your blog!!! Your shirts might have been bad luck, but they are so cute!