Sunday, October 5, 2008

She's Got It All Fall Boutique & Benefit Raffle

About a month or so ago, I gave a lesson to my (11 & 12 year old) Sunday School class & shared the story of NieNie. I believe that even though Stephanie may not be awake right now, she is serving a mission. She has changed so many peoples lives for the better & has made such an impact on so many peoples lives. I admire her so much, along with so many of you.

As I was preparing my leeson, this great quote kept coming to mind:
"Live in such a way that people who know you but don't know Christ will want to know Christ because they know you."
So I decided to print it for the class & make bookmarks. I brought stamps & other craft stuff for them to make their own design on the back.


Soon after that, Shalae & I decided that we wanted to do something more to help out the Nielson family. AND that is where we started adding the benefit raffle to our prep!

(To read more about NieNie you can click the side bars.. or keep posted by these great writers: Courtney, or Lizzy.)


.....................................
So... we prepped for the raffle and our PROJECT IDEAS.
Friday snuck up on us.
Here's a few pics from the party... (a few spiders left - our price $13)
Our front table. (Ideas & e-mail sign up sheet)

Some baby products that we usually have in stock for local customers...
e-mail us if you need a quick gift!
BLING BLING by Amelia - that was ON SALE!
The Bead Diva had lots of adorable necklaces! Check out these darling CUPCAKES that were made by her sister & niece(Courtney & Paige). EXCLUSIVE! Hopefully we can add them to the site soon!
These adorable shirts were a hit.
Here is some of our FALL DECOR!

We only have a few things left, please contact us at sales@shesgotitall.net if you would like anything left!
* Haunted House Silhoutte $34 (1)
* Black metal word: Boo! $4
* Halloween Bricks clearance for $5
* Spooky Black Cat $19

* Pumpkin Luminaries $25 set
* Metal word: Give Thanks (sale) $9
* 3 Large Candy Corn $9
And heres a few of the raffle items:
This was the center of our raffle table..
There were lots of people that donated.
A BIG THANKS!
(Winners will be contacted soon!)

You can still donate by clicking here: After the party, we decided to go grab some frozen custard!
Even though Ellie was in her jammies, we decided to take her with us anyway. (cause we felt bad- she just wanted to party)
When Elle asked us where we were going,
I told her:

"to Nielsen's".

Ellie asked:

"to see the Nielsen family?"

It was so cute... because she prays for them, even though she doesn't have a clue who they are. She thought she could actually meet them if she went, too!


When we got home, I still had to pack up some decorations for the next morning. (The owner at the gym put me incharge of decorating for the Fall Mini Meet just 5 days before.) Saturday was a long day. I was at the gym from about 8:30 - 5:00..... Good things conference was today! I stayed in bed for the whole 1st session- which was great- & stayed there to watch almost a whole movie after that!

AHHH, NICE!!!

3 comments:

ANDERSONS said...

I was not able to make the party on friday but when I saw the Cupcake necklaces I fell in love with them, my daughter is having a cupcake themed birthday party and I thought it would be so cute to wear for her party and so I was wondering if you had more of them left or if you could let me know where they got the cupcake beads and I could try and make my own. Let me know Thank you!

Nicole Black said...

The boutique was so cute! You are a model by the way. You are super skinny and beautiful and your hair was out of control cute! So, just wanted to tell you that I am 400% jealous of your fancy cuteness. And, I am so mad at myself for not buying the glitter Boo. I am dumb! Oh well. Suzanne is cute. The end.

natalie and jeremy belnap said...

Hey, We are going private on our blog... so please leave me your email if you wish to be invited!