Sunday, October 5, 2008

My 27th Birthday

As I turned 27 this year, I realized I am getting OLD & I am so behind for my age.
(I am pretty much 30 now..... 26 was closer to 25... but 27 is 30 when you round up!)
BUT, I was surrounded by people who love me & they helped me keep my mind off that thought!

For lunch, I was spoiled at BAJIO by my most favorite cousin: KRISTA,

Ellie, my Grandma Riggs, my {darling} Aunt Alma, Aunt Ruthie, & my cute mom. Later that night, I chose to go to JOE'S Farmhouse Grill, so I could get my free birthday meal.
(Ellie insisted on taking this platic purse... I was cracking up when I saw what was inside! If you can not see- it was 2 bouncy balls. I just thought it was so funny.)
Shalae, my mom, Scott, Ellie, Lance & I had a great time. The food there is so good, but even better when your meal is FREE! *wink
Later that night, Alisse & Auburn joined the rest of us for opening presents...

and watching THE OFFICE! ( I wish you could see the screen better! I took a picture right when Dwight was slapping Angelas back-side! ha ha)
As we watched {the funniest show ever}, we made the loud "twins" go outside.
They were fine with that most of the time... see why:
BUSTED! (It was Ellie's nail polish... but Noah wanted to try it out, too!)
I prepared some creme brulee the day before, and Lance finished them off for us! They were so good! (Thanks Lance!)
Thanks for all of those that text me, called me, or stopped by. I appreciated it!
.......................................
AND BTW-
YES, there is a squirrel (or 2) in the neighborhood!
I had to take a picture, because NOBODY would believe me.

3 comments:

jewly said...

Happy Birthday! Sounds like you had a great day. The Office is the funniest show. I bought the first 4seasons on dvd.

Jamie W. said...

Happy birthday!!
I am just now getting into the office, I know I am so behind.
Looks like you had a great party, Love what Ellie brought in her purse. : )

Anonymous said...

I wish not approve on it. I over polite post. Particularly the designation attracted me to read the intact story.