Sunday, June 15, 2008

Our Great DAD'S


Ellie made her daddy 2 really cute things while in her primary class today.
(Her Primary Teacher is adorable and thinks ahead! - See Ellie's blog from Mother's Day!)
The card was so cute with a note inside from Ellie, and then a fun scrapbook page with questions/answers about her dad.
SO FUNNY!

Of course she talked about "TOOTERS".

She will be that girly girl in kindergarten that is cracking up at TOOTS... probably even challenging the boys to a tooting contest. She is so silly.
Thanks Kali for being so awesome! Ellie adores you more than you know.

This FATHER'S DAY-

we celebrated some of our

FAVORITE DAD'S!

1) Our Heavenly Father

2) "Poppi" - MY DAD

3) "Prince Charming" - LANCE

and 4) "Big Guy" - LANCE'S DAD

We are SO thankful for the great DAD's that we have.

We are so lucky. They are such examples, and they are so much fun, too.

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY 08!

7 comments:

The Garlocks.... said...

That is so cute that she wrote about "tooters". She must be Lances little girl! We were sad that we didn't get to see you on Friday at Brimhall! But, hopefully your California trip will be a blast! I have a quick question...Do you guys hire a photographer to take your pictures while you're there? My family goes in Nov and I wanted to see if anyone has some photographers!!

the cummard family said...

lol- at the razor. such a great gift. glad i'm not the only one who had yet another cvs holiday!

See it Try it Love it said...

Seriously I did LoL at the Razor. What a cute thing her primary teacher did.

kali and kason said...

ellie makes me laugh! i am so glad i have her in my class!

Cummards said...

Am I surprised that she talked about TOOTERS?! No..her last name is Cummard, there is no getting around it I guess. I always love reading what little kids write about their parents..it's always so sweet! We will be down on the 28 of this month, so we will see you guys soo soon!

{jennifer} said...

What a cute primary teacher, and of course Ellie is adorable as always. Her answers are so cute, I love the "makes money" at work answer.

Kara said...

hey, what do you know about gymnastics for my 3yo. Brittney said you would be a good person to ask. I have no clue about anything and I want Ty to take lessons in the fall.