Sunday, July 21, 2013

Girls Camp 2013

Dana Ranch Girls Camp 2013.
Stake Theme : "We'll Bring The World His Truth"
Dana Ranch Ward: JAPAN, Individual Worth, color RED.
As usual, we had a great time at girls camp this year.
Great theme, great stake, great ward...
Here's some pics of some of my favorite things including the tuck in treats & free printables to use as you please. :)
Our ward is Dana Ranch. I made this banner 3 years ago. We laminated it & it's been so nice to be able to reuse it.
This year, each ward was asked to make a "Mormon Ad".
Our ward was "Individual Worth", so here's what I made:
(I was told about it last minute, so I threw something together.. but I ended up really liking it. It made me think a lot about how as girls we get so down on ourselves, and also on others. If we saw what God always sees, I am sure we would think differently..)
Our Tuck In Treats:
I had actually done this for my beehives a couple years ago, but we thought it would be perfect since our theme was Individual Worth & that our color was RED.

Here is the JPEG for it:
I saw something similar on Pinterest, but it didn't have a JPEG or a printable, so I made one to share:


Same thing as I said... was inspired by one on Pinterest, so I made one to share:


Each ward had a flag to hang.
Here's what I made for our ward.
All of the girls that came to camp holding hands.
Did I mention each ward had a country?
Our ward was Japan.
I did not make this... but how perfect is this?! A couple cute ladies in our ward made this. It was hung up for the girls to exchange Secret "SISTER" notes & gifts. 
It was missionary pockets with their badges on each one around the map..
It was perfect.
Our tent was a bomb. But look how cute these pillow cases are.
Laurel Cronin & Kristy Lopez were our camp directors & they went above & beyond.
Red polka dot pillowcases for each girl, red reusable cups with our names on each, sock buns & chopsticks for our hair & etc. 
Everything was super cute.

These pics are all mixed up- but here are some of my highlights.
5 mile hike with the 2nd years.
DEAR time.
Drop Everything And Read.

Games.
Archery.

Service project.
Here's the awesome stake camp director, Nikki Smith.



Ward time, game time.

Fashion show after bishops night.




Some of the families that got to be together at camp.
(I hope I get to be with Ellie when she goes.)






Bus ride home- so many laughs & memories made.
I am so grateful for my calling & all the girls I get to be with.

No comments: