Monday, June 24, 2013

Ending 3rd Grade

  I get so sad when school ends, because it means Ellie keeps getting older & older. I have a hard time with that.
A fun tradition that Ellie's school does is decorating all of the teachers doors for Teacher Appreciation Week. This year, I was asked to do Ellie's teachers door. The theme was fruits & vegetables. With our love for cherries right now (and cupcakes) we went with the CHERRY ON TOP..


 Ending the school year also meant  showing off some projects. Ellie did a report on Meteor Showers & she did great.

My sister in law, Crystal had me make her this cute card to give to her kids teachers. She also gave them a movie themed gift. How cute! HUH?!


Speaking of Crystal, she throws a traditional LAST DAY OF SCHOOL party with popsicles for the neighborhood kids. Its a tradition that  they all love!

No comments: