Sunday, May 5, 2013

Disneyland & California Jan. 2013


 Our parents gave all the grandkids a trip to Disneyland for Christmas.
So at the beginning of January, on a VERY cold day, we all went to California.
 Everyone was so excited!



























 Lucy was not a fan of The Pirates ride.


 We all indulged in some sweets!





 Ellie's souvenir.
Alisse & I were matching at the SWAP MEET!

 The tide was so far out while we were there that Lance & the kids kept finding awesome things.
I was so excited to take this huge star fish home.
We dried it out for months... It still stunk, so I put it in a pan with something in it.. & a few days later it had started to disintegrate. I am still mad about me ruining it.
 The party.


 
We all had  a blast being together & partying!

No comments: