Friday, January 18, 2013

September 2012 Randoms

 Every Thursday I would keep Lucy for a bit. 
Ellie loved the days that we could come visit her at lunch!

 My birthday weekend.. of course a  trip to SPRINKLES!
The day of my birthday, some of us met at Liberty Market to celebrate (Becky's b-day & mine).

 Tradition - 
A pic of Ellie & I on my "big" day.
After gym, Ellie caught this big butterfly & wanted a pic.
My favorite: PORK. (It's what for dinner.)
 It's true! You are what you eat. :)
Ellie is a goof ball. Even when she goes to bed she's crazy.
She fell asleep as a human pretzel.

 A couple months before this, we started our "Cummard Cafe / Lunch Bunch". It really is eating at one of our houses on Monday afternoon, but this week we went to Jersey Mike's Subs. I picked it for my b-day lunch.

 I love the bond that these cousins have!
September wasn't all delightful.
One day I was headed back from the dentist with Lucy & was sandwiched in a car accident.
UGH! 
I had lots of chiropractor appointments & therapy.
Our car ended up being a total loss. So that put our family down to ZERO cars, since Lance was in an accident in July.
 September means Women's Broadcast before General Conference.

Ellie at her Ancient Greece party.
All of 3rd grade studied hard & made displays.
The parents were invited to come visit.

No comments: