Monday, January 21, 2013

Random & Favorites from Nov. 2012

 NOVEMBER 2012.
Here are some of my favorite photos & memories.

 We've slowly been working on our yard.. and YAY, we finally have GRASS!!

November 2012- Election Day.
Ellie wore the right colors. 
It was a close race. I was proud that I did use my right to vote.

Shun the Sun!
So many of us on the Sherwood family participated this year.
Lance participated in his first race! 

 Lance *5K
Suzanne, Auburn, Russ, Scott *10K
Ellie, Noah *Kids Fun Run
Family time is the best time!
I always love when I make time to go visit Ellie at lunch.
She's not too embarrassed by me YET!

 COUSIN TIME!!

It's always a good time when...
We know where we get our hoarding from!
We love G-ma Riggs. She is the best grandma.

SLOANEY.
We got to take Sloane with us to church one Sunday.
We loved every minute of it.
 During school break, the cousins love to spend as much time together as possible.
This day they found a tent & set it up in our garage. They read books & had so much fun in it. We could hear them laughing outside of it. It was a tight squeeze in there.
 Lunch with the sisters. 
The angle of this picture makes us look more alike then I've ever realized. ha

1 comment:

Brookie said...

i love the picture of you and ellie in your red pants....soooo cute!