Sunday, April 25, 2010

Our Easter 2010


Love the crowd that shows up for the Traditional Neighborhood Easter Egg Hunt!
And we love the friends that we get to see!


OH, and we really LOVE when we run in to THIS!
Cummard Easter tradition, PAINTING EGGS:


Easter morning:

Cummards:

Shopping at Grandma Cheryl's Store:
{best prize of all- hug, kiss & an I love you}


Sherwood's... well with the Riggs side:
At the farm- feeding the horses!
Ellie was so nervous- BUT SHE FINALLY DID IT!
Can't help but post pictures of my cousin Krista's cute baby HANK! He is such a happy little boy! He's so cute!

My camera was being crazy... obviously.

1 comment:

Krista said...

Totally off the subject... did you get your dress at Target??? I'm pretty sure that was the dress I was staring at... wanting to buy... but didn't. You look adorable!! Miss you!!