Sunday, March 7, 2010

Our Fun Lovin Valentines Sunday


This year Valentines Day fell on a Sunday! (and if you saw my previous post- I was in need of some zz's sfter throwing parties)

I came home from church & walked in to Lance holding roses & Ellie holding this flag (that she picked out all by her self) and they were saying together:

"HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!"

(that day we drove seperate to church... but I didn't think anything of it)
Lance skipped the last part of 3rd hour & ran home & did some house cleaning!
Made our beds, picked up some messes....
and even made the lunch that I had planned on making- HEART shaped French Toast with smoothies-one of my favorites lately.
We wished we had more Valentines of our own... but since we don't- Ellie gets spoiled on days like this!

Usually our family does a Progressive dinner at Christmas to see each others decor... but this December was even crazier than the rest, so we did it for Valentines Day. (Perfect, since it was on a Sunday!)
We all started the Progressive Party at our parents.










The Price fam all showed up wearing bandanas somewhere! Not sure why... but that is why I love that Shalae married Russ - those 2 together = Random, hilarious, and so in love!
Of course their house was adorable!
They had DRINKS - and they weren't only cute down to every detail..... but they were amazing!!
I have been craving the Italian Sodas ever since. There were so many flavors that you could make. It was perfect.

We even had fancy straws!
My mom also prepared cute Valentines goody bags for everyone with lots of yummy goodness.
2nd Stop- (45 seconds away), The Cummard House:
We served our famous bruschetta. It was yummy.
I really enjoyed our fancyness in our living room..... ya know.. eating at the picnic table. ha ha

3rd Stop- the Baldwin Family where we dipped & dipped... oh & ate some fruits & veggies with it!

(People really love when I have my camera out)
4th Stop- The Price Family!
Shalae had a delish soup for us.
Shalae has been craftin' it up lately... I love everything she did!
I'll just share a few things she did.
hmmm.. caught in the act....
She started this cute cork-board for the girls room. Russ is making a frame for it. (Hopefully Lance is going to learn from him.. hint*hint)
Look how cute! She transformed 2 plain canvas boards into these! (She had the vinyl made custom from our vinyl supplier on She's Got It All!)
These 2 hotties told me that they love the room so far!
PLUS- we had some awesome entertainment from Russ & his guitar! It was awesome. Shalae goes in a trans (sp?) everytime he starts playing.
AH YEAH! Shalae surprised us with cupcake pops! (red velvet) DELISH!!!
Last stop- The Gibbons Family! (Their new house- Lance & I had never been there yet.)
We enjoyed cute heart cupcakes.
The kids mostly enjoyed hanging out in the bedrooms.

OH.... we also celebrated Scotty's birthday ... which turned into a mini baby shower for him, since they had just found out IT IS A LITTLE GIRL! Obviously the girls couldn't resist baby stuff. Without even talking we all got him something having to do with his little girl on her way!
That was a Valentines I will always remember.
I think Valentines should end up on Sundays more often.
It was a blast.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm cracking up at the pics of Sophie without her jacket on. Soxy!

Brookie said...

you have such a cute family suzanne!:)

Alisse Baldwin said...

Thanks for the pics, and for the baby shower for Scott!

Hess Fam said...

So fun. I'm glad you posted all of these pics of the Price fam. I'm loving all of Shalae's craftiness. I need to hang out with her more...and you too please.

Brady & Jessica said...

Man, ya'll really know how to party down. The best part was daddy cleaning house. Awesome! We went private so if you'd like to follow send me an email! jessica.g.peters@gmail.com