Sunday, March 7, 2010

1st Lost Tooth

THAT was the last picture I got of Ellie with all of her teeth.
NOW, she is a WOMAN... or something like it!

She kept trying to show me how she could WIGGLE one of her teeth. THAT grossed me out. Teeth, saliva, blood... it all makes my stomach turn.

Elle asked Lance to wiggle it with her... at first that was fun!
NEXT she realized the blood and saliva also made her stomach turn.
First was spitting, then the upset stomach, & finally she went in the bathroom and threw up!
SAD!
BUT after all was said & done- she was grinning....
but it was a new grin!!!
Somehow the tooth fairy came in her room, left some money & did not even wake her!

2 comments:

Cummards said...

Congrats Ellie Girl!! I hope you spend that money on somethin way cool!

I don't know how I will do it when casey's teeth start to get loose..just thinking about how I used to twist mine all around, and they'd hang by one thread is just making me sick! I HATED to get them pulled out, so I'd just let them hang around forever, even though they were ready to come out! SO GROSS!!

Auburn said...

I didn't know Elle lost a tooth! The last couple pictures of her on this post look like Rox! By the way, the heart dress Molly is wearing is the one I got for Elle, Kaitlyn, and Rox for their birthdays.