Tuesday, August 26, 2008

We've been.....

Busy!

*Watching the Olympics... sometimes upside down...

*Pretending to be Olympians! Ellie loved Shawn Johnson & Noah loved to pretend to swim like Michael Phelps.
One day when the kids were swimming, Noah said to Ellie:
"I am Micheal Phelps & you are RANDY JOHNSON"
... he meant Shawn Johnson... it was really funny.

*FIRST DAY of Preschool in 2008 with Ms. Rebeccah.
Noah & Ellie had been counting down the days.
They love their teachers, and "the twins" have already made some new friends!
When I picked them up, they were LOVING LIFE!!! They took turns telling me all about their favorite things, including all details! (reading the racoon book, new friends, both teachers, their masks, the cookies from teachers, tootie-tah, playing, etc.)


Since they were so excited, I took them for an afternoon/after school snack---- of course at OCEAN BLUE!
(Ellie & Noah love OB. They ask to go all of the time & tell me what flavor they want.)
* We were lucky enough to babysitt Baby Reese. (My good friend, Blaire's adorable baby) She is so cute, so happy, & so easy going! We love her. She wasn't sure how she wanted to fall asleep, but as soon as I put a baby doll next to her, it made all of the difference! So sweet.
* My sister-in-laws celebrated Summer's b-day at Mattas... and Ocean Blue!!
* We've been to & from the gym & dance class at Higher Ground.- (Lots of practices for the upcoming performance.)
Noah thought Ellie looked so cute in her costume, that he pretended to take her picture with "his cell phone".
* Ellie (and Noah) played with "Bot"! They had lots of fun swimming & playing pretend..
* Ellie & Noah have been celebrating colors at preschool.... {below is YELLOW day}
* I had to be at the gym at 7:00 am on Saturday, while our gym was featured on Channel 3! The camera didn't work at the beginning, so the schedule was off.... because of that- I lucked out!!! I was supposed to talk about the preschool program, but instead I coached .. while Mike (the owner) talked! {Yahoo!}
Below is when Brittany (with Ch. 3) was held up as she talked with the cheerleaders!
* Sat. night I was the director for KIDS NIGHT OUT (Parents night out) at the gym. There had never been so many kids at 1 KNO. We closed this event & had to turn people away after signing up 125 kids!!!
Here are some pics I snapped:
-Pizza for dinner...
-Root beer floats for a snack..
-Open gym, a movie, & games...
- I prepared their craft-- Bookmarks or notes to their new teachers.
The kids loved the glue, glitter, punches, paper, stickers, etc.! I loved watching them get crafty & creative.
It was nice to see some familiar faces & some of my favorite students that night!
After cleaning up that night (with my awesome husband Lance) .. we got in the car & talked about KNO.. turned around and found "the twins" so asleep. I hope that is what all the other parents got, too!!
I had a fun time & I am already planning on directing again in November!
* We actually got to watch Reese again! Ellie loves this wake up call!!!
Alisse came & helped while I coached - {THaNkS sis!}
Could you die at her cute, happy face?!
She is always so delightful!! I actually dreamed about babies the last few night so bad, because I was looking so forward to watching her. She is the perfect baby.
When her dad came to get her, she was laughing so hard at Ellie, we just had to film her!
Enjoy this happy 40 seconds if you'd like!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

awe cute baby! And congrats on the packed house for kno! Awesome!!

the cummard family said...

loved watching news channel 3 sat and seeing you all over the place. i'm sure the kids loved having you in charge of KNO. maybe you should just keep baby reece...you think blaire would notice. she's a doll.

Alisse Baldwin said...

I'm still laughing about Noah taking a picture of Elles "with his cell phone." HAHA!!

I totally had dreams about baby girls last night! I just have to remember- ours probably won't be as good as she is, or as cute, so I can't be disappointed!

Kalene said...

OK your little girl isn't so little anymore!! She looks so grown up on the first day of school! Too cute and that video clip is so funny! She is adorable!

Raine said...

I love reading your blog! It feels like I am actually your cousin and know what is going on in your life! Ellie is totally a mini-me of you! She is so cute. I am finally up and running. tuckfieldtimes Check us out.

manders said...

The gym is 100% amazing! Can you imagine how much WE would have loved it as kids?

Speaking of...do you recall spending the night at TMA circa 1990 or so? We fought with the "snotty" girls over who got to sleep in the pit. Memories.

Lucky you. You got to see the "cute girl" sign I Am a Child of God over and over and over again. Now you can be an official member of the HHC. (Happy Hands Club)

jewly said...

Wow you have been busy, but it looks like it has been fun.