Tuesday, May 13, 2008

I LOVE This 27 Year Old!


I am so lucky to have Lance as my husband!

He is so sweet, so attractive, and the perfect man for me. Even though we are opposites in so many ways.. I believe that is why we have such a great relationship!

I love everything about him.... here are just a few things:

Lance loves the beach.

We have been taking vacations to NEWPORT BEACH {together} since 1999. We have so many memories from there!

Lance is a BIG KID!

He loves cartoons, & loves to play with kids. He is so good with every age.
(Always making sure he puts his PRINCESS ELLIE first!)

Lance loves "junk"!

Gas stations, junk food, you name it!

Lances 3 favorite restaurants:

1- Mattas on Main

2- Sautee

3- FireHouse

SO SAD- all of these have gone out of business over the last few years.

Speaking of EaTiNg.... if you know Lance- you know he is all about eating lots of dessert. {sometimes first}

YET he still has a great BOD! Must be nice!
Lance loves surprising me & spoiling me. He comes up with great gift ideas. I always feel bad when he gives me gifts- compared to what I give him. He is overly NICE!

Lance is a huge sports fan.

BYU basketball,
GO LEE,
Go Suns,
Go Florida Gators,
Go Garnett,
and of course- ASU football!

Lance is attractive no matter what!!!

(HA HA- this is a pic my dad made him for Christmas! SICK!)


I do not know too many husbands that are CRAFTY! But watch out!

Lance helps out so much with She's Got It All. He even helps me make invitations, or cards. (below he is helping with our Christmas cards)


Lance is the BEST dad.

It is obvious in so many ways. He does anything to see "his girls" smile. He calls Ellie "Princess" & calls me "his queen".


He is a great son, brother, and an awesome uncle too!

He loves all of our nieces & nephews.

They usually call him "UNCLE LA-LA". Ellie even asked me: "Mom, why don't I have an Uncle LA-LA?" It was so funny!

SPOILS them all that he can.

Lance is an amazing friend. (my best friend)
These 2 are so funny & they even share the same birthday - so happy birthday Brad! People ask them if they are brothers... sometimes they act like it.
What a good sport. Billy Rae was never that good lookin'!
His favorite week day meals are usually Mac n' cheese, or bean burros, breakfast for dinner, you get it... so when I spend lots of time on a good dinner .. ??...
He's a great cook!

Lance still takes me on dates. Usually dinner & a movie. I love it. I still feel like we are dating in high school. HOW the HECK are we this OLD?
Lance is everything that I ever wanted AND SO MUCH MORE.

He is the most caring, genuine, smart, funny, crazy, spiritual, sweet, selfless, sharing, attractive, loving man.

I am so thankful for him & his example. I can not say enough about him. He amazes me every day. His willingness to serve anyone/everyone kills me.

Like I said- I feel way to lucky.

Thanks for being YOU Lance!!

You are the best.

Have a super great BIRTHDAY!
I love you so much.

11 comments:

Cummards said...

Happy Birthday to Lance!

All of the kids really do love him, seriously. Maybe it's because he tries to start feeding them cheescake at infancy! haha Jk. We are so lucky that our kids have such a great uncle la la! And we are lucky to have him as a brother/in law!

Unknown said...

27? WOW, YOU'RE GETTING OLD LANCE! Happy Birthday to a great guy! Lance is definately a great uncle AND brother in law!

the cummard family said...

I asked parker this morning what they did for lance's birthday yesterday....his eyes got big, "it wasn't yesterday!?!?!" how sad is that. i thought about it all day, and just assumed they would take him to lunch or something. he said he worked with him all day and never told him hbd once, and lnace never mentioned it. he feels pretty bad. i think the brothers are going to lunch today though to make up for it. may birthday's are the worst. i feel like it's the next craziest month of the year-next to dec.

and this is a novel.

the cummard family said...

and yes....all my kids feel lucky to have an uncle lala.

HAPPY LATE B-DAY LANCE!

Kasey said...

Happy birthday Lance, and Brad too!

Lisa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lisa said...

ahhh... I love Lance helping you with the christmas cards. Matt has done the same for me when I've needed him. What are men are willing to do for us:)

Missy said...

I didn't know that Lance shared a birthday with B.White...that explains the bond...LOL! Happy Birthday Lance, that was a really sweet bday post!

And WOW, what a great turnout you had for your party.

And I love your Mom,

MichelleY said...

Happy Birthday Lance!!

Katie Peterson said...

Happy B-day to Lance & Brad! I love that last family pic...too cute!

the cummard family said...

i keep checking for an update....you're due!