Saturday, May 10, 2008

Did The APPLE .....

fall very far from the tree?
Obviously it didn't in some ways...

(but FYI: Ellie finally got her big bed set up today! YAHOO! We'll see if old habits change!)
I really hope I can be just like my mom!


She is the best mother to all of her kids.
She does so much for us without even thinking of herself first.
She is the biggest fan of SHE'S GOT IT ALL!
She drops everything if one of her kids is in need... or if we just want/need to have a break.
She spoils Ellie (and all of her other grandkids) so much.
She is a friend to anyone (AND EVERYONE)!

She is always complementing others- even when they are not around.

She has been amazing at whatever church calling she has had.

Her testimony is obvious in her actions and words.

She is a beautiful, fun, creative, loyal, trustworthy, goofy,
active,
girly, dependable, and loveable mom. (plus so much more!!!!)
I am so thankful for the family I have been blessed with.
I have no idea where I would be without the perfect mom that I have.


Abraham Lincoln said it best:


"All that I am,
or hope to be,
I owe to my angel mother. "
Happy Mother's Day!
Thanks so much for all that you do.
And I am so grateful that Lance has such a wonderful mother, too. She is so amazing at everything & has helped make Lance the WONDERFUL man that he is. She is also such a fun & loving Grandma!
We are so lucky to have such great parents!
We love you.
Happy Mother's Day
to all my BOGGIN' MOMS, too!!!

5 comments:

the cummard family said...

happy mothers day suzy!

kemptons said...

Happy Mothers Day!

Auburn said...

Is that Jax laying in bed with you guys? Oh my twin!

Meagan Shepherd said...

Your Mom is the best and I have to totally agree about the part where it says she is amazing at all of her callings and she compliments people all of the time! She is like another mom to me and always makes me feel loved! I love her! And I have to say i look up to you so much, you are such a cute mom to cute Ellie! Thanks! -Meagan Shepherd

Beth said...

i am in love with your mom. seriously-she is one of the NICEST people i know!