Saturday, June 23, 2012

Girls Camp 2012 * Dana Ranch Ward


Our Stakes theme for girls camp this year was : Be Loyal to the Royal Within.
IT WAS A GREAT THEME. Here are a few free printables. 
The top one I found on Pinterest. Here is the LINK!

The 2 free printables below are  some I made (inspired by others). They are also on my Pinterest board.
Enjoy the free printables if you'd like!



The Beehives met at my house one night to make crown shirts. I loved watching how creative the girls got. Each shirt was very different. 


Some of us rode up to camp with the girls. 
BUS RIDE! 
The ride ended up being pretty fun.
I did about 1/2 the girls hair & was able to get to know more girls in our neighborhood.
Setting up tents... ALWAYS a good time.

Sister Romero relaxing in her "throne" camping chair. :)

Nails! 

Sister Heaton was our Ward Camp Director. She did so awesome. She made everyone a SNUGGIE. We were warm & decked out in purple! OH.. and we also wore our crowns that we made a few weeks before camp, at mutual. 
PURPLE QUEENS!


HIKING TIME.
2nd years did a 5 mile hike.
 
 At the top of the mountain. 

Jacobs Ladder..



More games...











Just some of the awesome Dana Ranch Leaders! :)


Devotionals..


Princess Training..



Me & my 2nd Years.

Each ward was given a flag to decorate. 
I loved helping with it.
Secret Sister area..

What would camp be like without BRAIDS?

Friday night. Bishops Night..






By Saturday morning, we were very spiritually lifted & closer as a ward/stake.
I loved our theme:
Be Loyal To the Royal Within.
It was a great year!

1 comment:

kate blue said...

I just wanted to let you know that I used your printable today on my blog and linked back even though I pinned it on Pinterest :):)